2015 SEMA Mopar Special Edition RED ROCK Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Last night at the 2015 SEMA Show, Mopar had a special unveiling of a brand new special edition Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and in commemoration of the 50th Easter Jeep Safari and the over 50 unique concept vehicles they've made for attendees of the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, they have called this the Red Rock concept. While this JK is just a glorified Rubicon Hard Rock with a lot of badges and a limited 50 total Jeeps being made with them, it should be noted that this concept will also be the very first Jeep to be made and sold from the factor with a set of 35" tires and enough lift to clear them. Anyway, here are some photos from the unveiling.

Here are a couple of group shots of all the people responsible for the Red Rock Jeep JK Wrangler.
main.php

main.php

This sign gives all the details on the Red Rock
main.php

A few shots of the Red Rock JK
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

A few shots of what it looks like underneath
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The only thing I find interesting about this JKU is the black exhaust....

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I actually really like this one. I think there really wouldn't be much to change for most. I like that it already has a lift, 35s, lockers, CB radio, beadlocks, winch, etc from the factory. If all of that is covered under warranty because it came from Jeep I think it's even better. I bet it's going to be pretty damn expensive though.

WJCO

Meme King
I like that the manufacturer is catering to the 'modification' crowd though. More manufacturers seem to being doing that. There is enough people now that want a 'modified' vehicle right away, so having something like that will be nice to 'plug and play' right off the lot. And not have to worry about the service dept saying 'no warranty.'

rob_p

So this is pretty much my jeep today, less the rock rash and pinstriping!

If I was in the market I would be tempted to buy it like this, but with a limited edition of 50, I can't begin to imagine the price.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
So this is pretty much my jeep today, less the rock rash and pinstriping!

If I was in the market I would be tempted to buy it like this, but with a limited edition of 50, I can't begin to imagine the price.

X2. They're probably testing the water. There's a lot to like for the less than hardcore off road crowd. Just a guess, but the price has to be north of $50K.:thumb::thumb:

I really like this. If it was in black it would be perfect, well except for the price. I have the wife talked into a Rubicon Hard Rock next year but no way we could swing something even more expensive.

NastyNate

i want those wheels !!! 280 each is the best price i found ...but its cool because you can run them as a beadlock or not ...pretty cool design.

Top Bottom