2015 SEMA Mopar Jeep Chief Concept

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, of all the concept Jeeps that Mopar brought out to EJS this year, the Jeep Chief was the one I absolutely fell in love with. With a 2" chopped top and 37" BFG MT's on old school aluminum wheels, the classic 1970 J-Truck and Cherokee stylizing complete with razor grill just looks so sharp. I think it goes without saying that it was a real pleasure to see it at the Mopar 2015 SEMA Show display.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I saw this rig and sat in the driver's seat at Jeep Beach.........take my money please floral seats and all

~Woodrow~

cuongdyna

WOW is this something that they consider making? It looks like its off of the wangler chassis with a different body.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I still can't help but wonder if this is something similar to what we might see out of the JL, just with a more traditional Wrangler grill.

JeepJeep75

I love this. It looks like it shares almost everything with the Wrangler except the hood and grill and other stuff. I really dig the chrome bumpers too. I would buy one of these if they'd make 'em. [emoji106]

Trail JK

I love this Jeep! Note: you should've bought that yellow one you came across on your Texas road trip. I'd love to buy it!

fmdualexhaust

I don't know why, but I'm always amazed when after looking at a concept vehicle, you climb inside and there's your Wrangler looking back at you.

n3tfury

Yep, an absolutely amazing looking rig. Probably the best concept vehicle I've seen from an auto manufacturer from the last 10 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom