VIDEO - 2015 SEMA Show Highlights : Rock Krawler Rock Racer 2-Door Stretched JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I know there are a lot of Rock Krawler fans out there who've been dying to see more pics of their badass stretched 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler with their all new Rock Racer Suspension System. This of course is their double throw down coil over long arm kit that comes complete with trailing arms and all for just $11,577.89! Without question, this is the first real competition for the EVO DTD with EVO Lever and you can get a close up look as to what it looks like in this video!

Here are some more pics of the kit installed.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Looking forward
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Badass trailing arms
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

jk12blk

Definitely my favorite so far. I'm biased though as I'm also running trailing arms in the rear. Nice job RK!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's a sweet rig. I love that trailing arm setup. Very similar to the setup I posted here a few years ago that Brenthal was working on. I'm glad someone finally came out with it. Now for pricing?

Gadget

Caught the Bug
One of the few rigs that has axles that could handle the tires that it's sporting. Like it and curious about the price of the suspension.

JokerJKU

How are trailing arms different from rear lower control arms?

Trailing arms are control arms with shocks mounted to them (generally speaking). Trailing Arms can be either lower (as with this build) or upper (as with Poison Spyder's Crispy Ultra4 build).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just posted up a video highlighting the all new Rock Krawler Rock Racer double throw down coil over suspension system and you can see it here:

Top Bottom