Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO - 2015 SEMA Show Highlights : Rock Krawler Rock Racer 2-Door Stretched JK

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrag3 View Post
    How are trailing arms different from rear lower control arms?
    Trailing arms are control arms with shocks mounted to them (generally speaking). Trailing Arms can be either lower (as with this build) or upper (as with Poison Spyder's Crispy Ultra4 build).

Quote Originally Posted by JokerJKU View Post
    Trailing arms are control arms with shocks mounted to them (generally speaking). Trailing Arms can be either lower (as with this build) or upper (as with Poison Spyder's Crispy Ultra4 build).
    Awesome! Thanks for the answer.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkishjk View Post
    Badass setup! I would be curious to the price.
    $11,577.89 plus the cost of a new low pinion rear axle with at least 69.5 inch WMS to WMS measurements (assuming a 3.5 inch backspaced wheel).

At least according to their website.

Looks great, really like this 2-door

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just posted up a video highlighting the all new Rock Krawler Rock Racer double throw down coil over suspension system and you can see it here:

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by jk12blk View Post
    Definitely my favorite so far. I'm biased though as I'm also running trailing arms in the rear. Nice job RK!

Have any pics of your setup? I'm looking for a good trailing arm setup for my JKU