Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 SEMA Rubicon Express Poison Spyder Jeep JK Wrangler

Been Around the Block shadowpaige64507's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alon View Post
    First of all, thank you for all of the SEMA coverage, I have not seen any SEMA coverage that has gone as in depth as Wayalife has. This is actually my Jeep and is a fresh build for this show. I fully intend to put this Jeep through its paces and get it nice and dirty to test the parts and most of all enjoy being out in the dirt. I come from a desert off road background, not so much the slower trails/rocks so I am excited to get it dialed in for my desert expeditions along with getting onto the rocks.

The tires are in fact touching the arms, the incorrect offset wheels were installed somewhere along the line of the build and this was only realized once the Jeep was in Vegas. Simple issue and this will be corrected as soon as it comes back.
    So when you ask Eddie if there was more on this build it was because you wanted more exposure of "your" jeep? Not because you wanted to know more about the lift. Welcome to Wayalife!!

hello-im-here-in093o.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpaige64507 View Post
    So when you ask Eddie if there was more on this build it was because you wanted more exposure of "your" jeep? Not because you wanted to know more about the lift. Welcome to Wayalife!!
    Thank you for the welcome!

I asked for more pictures because I hadn't seen the Jeep in person since the work was done, only seen some cell phone pics from a distance. I also wanted his honest opinion about it like he gave on all other the other SEMA Jeeps. My Jeep got no more exposure than any other thread Eddie had posted, and I can guarantee that that was not my intent.

Thank you for the welcome!

I asked for more pictures because I hadn't seen the Jeep in person since the work was done, only seen some cell phone pics from a distance. I also wanted his honest opinion about it like he gave on all other the other SEMA Jeeps. My Jeep got no more exposure than any other thread Eddie had posted, and I can guarantee that that was not my intent.
    Your original post did appear to be a bait and switch based on later stating it was your Jeep...just sayin.

Great coverage so far, can't believe how you guys are walking the show, taking all of the pics and posting as much as you are.

Any more of the Poison Spyder / Rubicon Express Jeep? Was hoping to see a thread about this one with as much detail as the others!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

I see no harm in what Alon did. Beautiful Jeep Alon. Welcome to Wayalife!

Been Around the Block Sithwindu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKCRWLR View Post
    Nor do I, welcome to wayalife buddy! I'd swing by the give us a wave section and officially introduce yourself if you haven't already!

Awesome looking jeep too brotha! Hope it makes its way to you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by JKCRWLR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithwindu View Post
    Nor do I, welcome to wayalife buddy! I'd swing by the give us a wave section and officially introduce yourself if you haven't already!

Awesome looking jeep too brotha! Hope it makes its way to you soon!
    Thank you guys! I can't wait to get it back, will definitely post up in the introduction area.

Fresh Catch

GREAT LOOKING JEEP! Who did the build for you?

Your jeep looks awesome, was wondering who did the build?
    Last edited by Redjeep1; 11-06-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjeep1 View Post
    Your jeep looks awesome, was wondering who did the build?
    Welcome to WAL. Hmmmm...

Been Around the Block shadowpaige64507's Avatar
    Thank you guys! I can't wait to get it back, will definitely post up in the introduction area.
    Still waiting for those additional photos. Strange how this person only have like 5 posts and they all came around the time of the SEMA show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12