2015 SEMA ProComp Commando Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rounding out the Transamerica Jeep JK Wranglers on display at the 2015 SEMA show was this one at the ProComp booth called the "Command". While the Land Rover-ish hard top roof was what really catches the eye, the main focus of ProComp are it's wheels and tires. Still, here are a few pics of this Jeep along with some of the cool new wheels and tires they will now have to offer.

main.php

main.php

main.php

This Jeep was wearing the new ProComp Vapor simulated bead lock wheels
main.php

But, this is the actual new bead lock wheel that ProComp will be offering and from what I am told, it'll come in 4.5" and 3.5" of back spacing, 5 lug and 8 lug bolt patterns and most impressive of all, I am told that it is actually made here in the USA!! And, if what I'm being told is true, it'll still cost in the neighborhood of a Walker or ATX wheel.
main.php

main.php

main.php

Another cool thing that ProComp will now be offering is a 40x13.50 Xtreme MT2 tire with a 40,000 mile warranty
main.php

main.php

Last but not least are the new colored steel wheels they will have. Guess they're not the only ones getting tired of black wheels :crazy eyes:
main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I really like that top. It reminds me of the LR Discovery I used to have. Those beadlocks though! If they are in fact made in the USA and priced comparable to slabs, this will be something I am very interested in!

JCDriller

I really do like all these new products they are coming out with, i just wish they would have made the back glass on the safari top larger. I'd actually be loosing visibility by moving from my 14' factory hard top to this and as everyone know Jeep with big tires need big windows or else you can't see anything.

ETA, They also should have incorporated flat area on top for 2 optional tilting sun roofs. If you give up the freedom panels at least you could open those for some ventilation.

kfchris

That top. I like my stock soft top for now but I'd prefer that over a OEM hard top.....looking forward to seeing in person.

Top Bottom