Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO : 2015 SEMA Show Highlights - ProComp Vapor Pro II Bead Lock Wheel

I'd be curious about weight. These would have to weigh less than ATX and W.E. if they're fully aluminum.

It is a good looking wheel in my opinion. Is it that common of a problem for the bolts to back out if they're properly torqued? I imagine maybe it would be more likely on a KOH or short-course rig maybe, but I've never heard of that. Then again, I don't think I've ever seen a beadlock wheel in real life .

Been Around the Block 5280Sapper's Avatar
    I keep checking the ProComp website still no info on these...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12