Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 SEMA Bartact Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

That's a pretty nice rig! As others have mentioned, Bartact is the new name for Trek Armor. Same great American made products they have always made. I run their shade top and handles right now. For anyone interested in their seat covers but don't like all of the MOLLE webbing all over, I contacted them and not only will they make you seat covers without the webbing, but for cheaper too! This is likely the way I will be going.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Knows a Thing or Two BlackKnight's Avatar
    Ahh
    rollBAR TACTical
    I like the idea, but hate the color scheme. Maybe with the Black on Black, or better yet either Commando Green/Commando Green, or MilSpec DigiFlage.
    --
    BlackKnight -- Commando Green JKU Sport
    Mods:
    Installed: EVO Pro Series Front Bump,
    EVO rear bumper facia and "D" rings, Tow Package, SuperWinch
    Plastidip Grill/Rims,Custom Grill Inserts, Powerstop Drilled and slotted Brakes F/R, Painted Interior Accents
    In progress:

Upcoming Mods: EVO Boatside sliders

Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDAD View Post
    I have been considering the Trek Armor covers, Are you happy with the way they fit(Not too loose)?
    What about the Molle system? Do you use it?
    Sorry been super busy not responding no excuse....🙄

Yes very happy with the fit of these covers, not loose as a matter of a fact fit so darn well they are slightly tough to get on, which isn't bad because they make it appear they are OEM they fit so darn good. As for the Molle system, YES love that and use it all the time. Mine came with the two bags and I use this one the back of the rear seats, behind my driver seat hanging there is a first aid tear away Molle mounted med kit for emergencies.

Buy them from Mitch and you won't regret it! As others have said he backs up what he sells, he's down to earth and pleasant to deal with too! Any color scheme you want/think of he can put together for you. I went black on black with black lettering too but you can mix and match!
    I wondered why the ball was getting bigger! Then it hit me.

'12 Altitude JKU

3.5" Rock Krawler Max Travel
    35x12.5x17 BFG KO2's
    AEV Snorkel
    AEV Savegre Wheel
    AEV Front Bumper
    AEV Rear bumper w/AEV Swing Carrier

Awesome thanks for the input. I met Mitch before Christmas and put in my order Black/Grafite. Can't wait to put them on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12