Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 SEMA Bartact Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

Cool 2015 SEMA Bartact Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

Can't say that I've ever heard of Bartact but apparently, they make products that go around the roll bars as well as other things as well. For the 2015 SEMA Show, they brought out this 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler.

Bartact is Mitch's other company. Used to be TrekArmor, making seat covers and such. Now it's Bartact with the mil-spec molley webbing spaced correctly too. Love mine!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446759279.525985.jpg
    I wondered why the ball was getting bigger! Then it hit me.

'12 Altitude JKU

3.5" Rock Krawler Max Travel
    35x12.5x17 BFG KO2's
    AEV Snorkel
    AEV Savegre Wheel
    AEV Front Bumper
    AEV Rear bumper w/AEV Swing Carrier

Looks like some nice stuff

Fresh Catch
    I paid $289.00 for two front seat covers that came with two small storage bags. Pricey, but I absolutely love them and I don't regret the purchase. Great fit and the MOLLE system is helpful for quick connecting gear/ supplies within close reach.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFett View Post
    Bartact is Mitch's other company. Used to be TrekArmor, making seat covers and such. Now it's Bartact with the mil-spec molley webbing spaced correctly too. Love mine!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446759279.525985.jpg
    I have been considering the Trek Armor covers, Are you happy with the way they fit(Not too loose)?
    What about the Molle system? Do you use it?

Knows a Thing or Two mikefishes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDAD View Post
    I have been considering the Trek Armor covers, Are you happy with the way they fit(Not too loose)?

I have these covers and they are pricey, but worth every penny. They fit so tight and so well that I have had several people tell me that I should "get seat covers before you ruin your seats". Nothing seems to stain them and they show no wear at all after a quick 10,000 miles.
    Last edited by mikefishes; 11-05-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Excellent thanks

There a great product and Mitch backs them 100 percent I had a seat base start coming apart at the seem after a year no questions asked sent me a brand new one

Knows a Thing or Two mikefishes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDAD View Post
    I found a few photos on my phoneImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446763534.608210.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446763562.297183.jpg

Been Around the Block
    Same experience as MikeFishes as well, been running them for close to a year, and about 10k miles. Dogs, mud from a couple wheeling trips, nothing has phased them. Great product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast