VIDEO : 2015 SEMA Show Highlights - Dynatrac ProGRIP & ProGRIP 2 Brake System

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As if the Dyantrac ProGrip wasn't good enough at being the best braking system available for the Jeep JK Wrangler, they released an all NEW ProGrip II at the 2015 SEMA Show and from what I'm told, it'll offer double the braking power. In other words, if you are running a big heavy JK pushing 40" tires and still want it to stop like a Ferrari, this is the kit for you.

Here are some more photos of the ProGRIP 2

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
VIDEO : 2015 SEMA Show Highlights - Dynatrac ProGRIP & ProGRIP 2 Brake System

This is correct. While there might be some 17" wheels that will work with the ProGrip 2, Dynatrac is recommending 18" or bigger.

Good reason to buy new tires for my 18"s and save for new bead locks and brakes.

Jim knows who to make a brake caliper sexy. Damn those look nice !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good reason to buy new tires for my 18"s and save for new bead locks and brakes.

Jim knows who to make a brake caliper sexy. Damn those look nice !

:cheesy: I don't know about that. I think the original ProGrip is more than sufficient in their ability to stop my JK running 40" tires. Me, I still prefer 17" wheels as you have more tire options and ones that cost less.

ak49

I had read some of the information on the pro-grip 1 and the brakes on the 8 lug (60 and 80) were still quite a bit better. Any info on how the new pro-grip 2 stack up to the guys running the 60/80 8 lug?

Last edited:

MericaMade

Have you bothered searching here for the countless other threads regarding the progrips?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes of course and I am following the advice others here gave me. I did a google search on progrips for install video and came across thread. I figured I would check them out but this was the only real info I found on the progrips 2. Did this product never make it to the market?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Top Bottom