2015 SEMA JW Speaker LED Lights Jeep Double Cab Brute Pick-Up Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another LED light manufacturer at the 2015 SEMA Show was JW Speaker and in their booth, they had this nice Jeep Double Cab Brute pick-up truck.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Of course, what they make are LED lights
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Sweetness! I would love to have one of these probably more than and other rig available right now. If Jeep would just produce something like this, I believe they would sell like crazy! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JKgrapple

Very cool! If I only had the cash!

Good news though......publisher's clearing house sent me another email telling me that I have a 100% chance of winning AGAIN this week (if I have the winning numbers). :mad:

WJCO

Meme King
Very cool! If I only had the cash!

Good news though......publisher's clearing house sent me another email telling me that I have a 100% chance of winning AGAIN this week (if I have the winning numbers). :mad:

The money will never come. Trust me. :grayno:

lil'wizzy

Sweet set of tail lights. Huh Christmas is coming.

I do really like those tail lights as well, i almost want to pick a set up for my Rubi. Not bad price either think they're about $320ish

I really like how this doesn't look like it's puked on by mods, very clean and functional setup.

devwil68

Yup, they need to take note and just duplicate this and have AEV start mass producing the beds. They might be okay with that...

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yup, they need to take note and just duplicate this and have AEV start mass producing the beds. They might be okay with that...

Mopar already uses quite a few AEV parts on production Jeeps and in their catalog. They should just pay AEV a licensing fee and mass produce these damn things already!

Top Bottom