2015 SEMA Monster Hooks Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Monster Hooks brought out this Jeep JK Wrangler out to the 2015 SEMA Show and it was to help promote... well, their Monster Hooks. Here are a few shots of their Jeep as well as their Monster Hooks :D

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

WJCO

Meme King
Monster Hooks brought out this Jeep JK Wrangler out to the 2015 SEMA Show and it was to help promote... well, their Monster Hooks. Here are a few shots of their Jeep as well as their Monster Hooks :D

Those are cool looking.

WJCO

Meme King
I looked them up too. There goes my plans for buying those. Aircraft grade aluminum isn't that cool since my Jeep won't be airborne anytime soon.

jeeeep

Hooked
Did they give any justification as to why these hooks are better than your standard D-ring besides vanity?

i looked them up and they claim the same weight as shackles just faster since you don't have to deal with the bolt - they had a % factor faster but :cheesy::cheesy:
had to laugh that their pitch is it's faster to hook up....wonder how long it takes to unwedge the strap once that little clip binds on it

kaptkrappy

i looked them up and they claim the same weight as shackles just faster since you don't have to deal with the bolt - they had a % factor faster but :cheesy::cheesy:
had to laugh that their pitch is it's faster to hook up....wonder how long it takes to unwedge the strap once that little clip binds on it

"It allows you to simply latch on your tow strap on the hook in a split second rather than taking the time to unscrew a shackle. Originally designed to help bogged US military vehicles where time is crucial in saving lives"
"Shipping is just $10.00"

So, I have 5 possible shackle mounts on my JK because you may have to pull from a certain angle. I would need to have 5 Monster Hooks to save "crucial time in saving lives".

Lets do some math. 5 X 258.00 = $1290.00. Sounds like I won't be saving any lives. Sorry guys.

rob_p

"It allows you to simply latch on your tow strap on the hook in a split second rather than taking the time to unscrew a shackle. Originally designed to help bogged US military vehicles where time is crucial in saving lives"
"Shipping is just $10.00"

So, I have 5 possible shackle mounts on my JK because you may have to pull from a certain angle. I would need to have 5 Monster Hooks to save "crucial time in saving lives".

Lets do some math. 5 X 258.00 = $1290.00. Sounds like I won't be saving any lives. Sorry guys.

Yes, but they are pretty!

WJCO

Meme King
Boy the more I look at them, that 10 dollar shipping is kind of enticing........I may have to come back to this one.

WJCO

Meme King
After careful thought and consideration, along with the 10 dollars shipping, I've decided to offer you ....................

b32.jpg

Tree Frog

I was wondering who made these as we have seen a lot of these used this year.

Sorry guys but I think the are F-ugly! :icon_crazy:
Remind me of something like a robotic hand or some shit. (Its like I saw that movie a long time ago)

That hex shaped D ring had some cool factor though. See everybody likes something different.

Petzl88

Update!

Guys, with the SEMA show, they are now offering FREE SHIPPING! This is a super deal and I suggest you don't let it pass by!

I just bought 15 of them for $3,870 with FREE SHIPPING. I'm going to put 10 of them on my JK, 3 of them on my wife's Tahoe, and 2 of them on my lawnmower (one on the front bumper and one on the rear bumper). I think they will come most in handy on the lawnmower actually, because sometimes the grass gets so wet, I spin the tires in 4 low and get that little bastard stuck in the mud.

This will make recovery quick and easy!

WJCO

Meme King
Guys, with the SEMA show, they are now offering FREE SHIPPING! This is a super deal and I suggest you don't let it pass by!

I just bought 15 of them for $3,870 with FREE SHIPPING. I'm going to put 10 of them on my JK, 3 of them on my wife's Tahoe, and 2 of them on my lawnmower (one on the front bumper and one on the rear bumper). I think they will come most in handy on the lawnmower actually, because sometimes the grass gets so wet, I spin the tires in 4 low and get that little bastard stuck in the mud.

This will make recovery quick and easy!

That's awesome.

Top Bottom