CarolinaJK's 2-Door Build Thread

CarolinaJK

Well, after almost a year on the forum and having a Jeep since June, I decided it was time for a build thread. Here she was as I drove her off of the lot! IMG_8267-1.jpg

CarolinaJK

I started off with a few small mods such as a Trektop NX, removing the rear seat and these door sill protectors. These protectors turned out to be one of my favorite mods, as they prevent all of those pesky scratches. IMG_0727.jpg

Last edited:

CarolinaJK

As the build progressed, I ordered some Bartact TrekArmor Covers and installed them! Thanks to Mitch!

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,417
Last edited:

CarolinaJK

Soon I moved up to the big boy toys and received my 1/4 pounder w/ stinger! :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,742
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,429
Last edited:

CarolinaJK

After seeing how the bumper sagged the Jeep so hard, I decided to get an Evo Leveling Kit and C-gussets(still waiting to be installed). IMG_0436.jpg View attachment 172550

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,387
Last edited:

NAUJK

Great progress!! Looks great, going to look sweet with those 35s installed on it! :thumb::thumb:
I love this color too just seems so sleak or something I dunno but its really appealing.

CarolinaJK

Great progress!! Looks great, going to look sweet with those 35s installed on it! :thumb::thumb:
I love this color too just seems so sleak or something I dunno but its really appealing.

Thanks so much buddy! It means a lot [emoji111]🏼️

NAUJK

I appreciate that buddy! It's no where near some of the Jeeps on here, but it's moving along!

You know ive said the same thing on my own build thread here, That my jeep is no where near some of the builds that are on this forum. But Its about the build, the fun the experiences of getting there! And yours is moving like you said! It may be small now but itll get there and youll have a dang good time along the way! You have a great start to it too keep it up!! :beer::beer:

Just wait! Some day you'll look at it and go... oh crap! ... Its gotten big!! Thats whats happening to me right now ive always considered my build to be a little guy but im starting to play with the big boys. Its taken 6 almost 7 years but im getting there!

CarolinaJK

You know ive said the same thing on my own build thread here, That my jeep is no where near some of the builds that are on this forum. But Its about the build, the fun the experiences of getting there! And yours is moving like you said! It may be small now but itll get there and youll have a dang good time along the way! You have a great start to it too keep it up!! :beer::beer:

Just wait! Some day you'll look at it and go... oh crap! ... Its gotten big!! Thats whats happening to me right now ive always considered my build to be a little guy but im starting to play with the big boys. Its taken 6 almost 7 years but im getting there!

Well yours is absolutely badass! I appreciate the kind words! I'm definitely loving the Jeep life. Coming from Mustangs, I have to say this is a whole new experience! I hope to make it to 37's someday! However 37's around here are kinda unnecessary. [emoji24]

NAUJK

Well yours is absolutely badass! I appreciate the kind words! I'm definitely loving the Jeep life. Coming from Mustangs, I have to say this is a whole new experience! I hope to make it to 37's someday! However 37's around here are kinda unnecessary. [emoji24]

You have a great start to get to that point! You also started out right. Ive changed things so much over the years and bought things that I shouldnt have or had to buy things twice. This forum is a great place to get the knowledge for stuff!

Id definitely say youre on the right track! :rock::rock: Youll get those 37s some day! Ha only reason that I got mine is I found them on craigslist for CHEAP!

CarolinaJK

You have a great start to get to that point! You also started out right. Ive changed things so much over the years and bought things that I shouldnt have or had to buy things twice. This forum is a great place to get the knowledge for stuff!

Id definitely say youre on the right track! :rock::rock: Youll get those 37s some day! Ha only reason that I got mine is I found them on craigslist for CHEAP!

Yeah I'm learning fast on what to buy and what not to buy! My buddy has a four door on 37" Toyo M/T's. He keeps trying to unload them on me, but I just can't fit them. Plus having the D30 right now is a big no-no for me [emoji23]

CarolinaJK

Added some spacers, currently waiting for new tires to be put on!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447179367.204283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447179367.204283.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 812

CarolinaJK

And as of now, I'm riding high! [emoji111]🏾️

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447194047.224709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447194047.224709.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 811
Top Bottom