Fox 2.5" Factory Series Reservoir w/DSC Adjuster - anyone running them?

Heavyhaul07

I haven't personally ran those. But I've ran foxes other shocks on quite a few offroad trucks and love fox shocks. I would like to run them. I run 2.0 w reservoir on my jk.

dirtlimo

I am and so far so good.
I switched over from an AEV kit becasue I felt it was too firm, pretty sure the coils had more to do with that though.
You can tell a difference from the firmest to the softest setting, on road I have the high speed set the more "comfortable" poistion.
Hope this helps :beer:

drick

I haven't personally ran those. But I've ran foxes other shocks on quite a few offroad trucks and love fox shocks. I would like to run them. I run 2.0 w reservoir on my jk.

Thanks Heavy!

By chance do you have the DSC's on your 2.0's"

drick

I am and so far so good.
I switched over from an AEV kit becasue I felt it was too firm, pretty sure the coils had more to do with that though.
You can tell a difference from the firmest to the softest setting, on road I have the high speed set the more "comfortable" poistion.
Hope this helps :beer:

Awesome, thanks dirtlimo.

Which lift kit are you running them with, and are you having any issues like these that were suggested come along with a 2.5" option:

"Depending on your lift configuration you may lose uptravel with the 2.5. And lastly the wider body width can cause clearance issues at extended articulation. My front 2.0 shocks just clear my frame. There are relocation brackets that can remedy this, but you need to check the clearance."

drick

Quick search yielded no results on this. Anyone running these shocks, regardless of lift kit? If so any feedback one way or the other on them? My use case for this kit:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?32034-4-quot-Synergy-Stage-4-Long-Arm-Lift-Kit-anyone-running-it

To be clear these are the ones I'm asking about:

Front - 883-26-017

http://www.ridefox.com/product.php?...5-2010&position=Front&m=truck&p=33&ref=filter

Rear - 883-26-018

http://www.ridefox.com/product.php?...015-2010&position=Rear&ref=willitfit#fitguide

Gunner

My buddy has these on his JKU and loves them. I have the kings and mine are much harsher than his. Both of us are set at 2 clicks from dead soft. We both had to have the front shock mounts moved slightly to keep the shock body from hitting. We found out when my drivers shock seized. It had been bent and we found the marks on the shock body. Just make sure you have room. If not add some shock relocation brackets.

drick

disregard, the pricing is wrong on the Synergy site for these shocks. They cost as much / more than the lift does.

drick

My buddy has these on his JKU and loves them. I have the kings and mine are much harsher than his. Both of us are set at 2 clicks from dead soft. We both had to have the front shock mounts moved slightly to keep the shock body from hitting. We found out when my drivers shock seized. It had been bent and we found the marks on the shock body. Just make sure you have room. If not add some shock relocation brackets.

thanks gunner, if i win the lottery or get sponsored like Eddie then maybe i will get them. Synergy's site makes them look 1/2 the price they really are.. :(

Top Bottom