Thread: Fox 2.5" Factory Series Reservoir w/DSC Adjuster - anyone running them?

Fresh Catch

Question Fox 2.5" Factory Series Reservoir w/DSC Adjuster - anyone running them on JKUR?

Quick search yielded no results on this. Anyone running these shocks, regardless of lift kit? If so any feedback one way or the other on them? My use case for this kit:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...one-running-it
    Last edited by drick; 11-08-2015 at 06:42 AM.
    Artemis - 2016 Billet Silver JKUR
    Currently in production - ETA 11/2015

Been Around the Block Heavyhaul07's Avatar
    I haven't personally ran those. But I've ran foxes other shocks on quite a few offroad trucks and love fox shocks. I would like to run them. I run 2.0 w reservoir on my jk.

I am and so far so good.
    I switched over from an AEV kit becasue I felt it was too firm, pretty sure the coils had more to do with that though.
    You can tell a difference from the firmest to the softest setting, on road I have the high speed set the more "comfortable" poistion.
    Hope this helps
    2010 DWB
    5.7+60s w/5.13s and ARB's
    4.0 EVO Plush ride coils w/ Fox bypass and DSC
    EVO/King bumps
    AEV hood
    Nitto TG 37's on Trailready's
    Warn 10s w/ Rigid 10"
    PSC all around w/Bushwackers
    sPOD
    Edge CTS

Fresh Catch

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhaul07 View Post
    I haven't personally ran those. But I've ran foxes other shocks on quite a few offroad trucks and love fox shocks. I would like to run them. I run 2.0 w reservoir on my jk.
    Thanks Heavy!

By chance do you have the DSC's on your 2.0's"

Fresh Catch

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dirtlimo View Post
    I am and so far so good.
    I switched over from an AEV kit becasue I felt it was too firm, pretty sure the coils had more to do with that though.
    You can tell a difference from the firmest to the softest setting, on road I have the high speed set the more "comfortable" poistion.
    Hope this helps
    Awesome, thanks dirtlimo.

Which lift kit are you running them with, and are you having any issues like these that were suggested come along with a 2.5" option:

"Depending on your lift configuration you may lose uptravel with the 2.5. And lastly the wider body width can cause clearance issues at extended articulation. My front 2.0 shocks just clear my frame. There are relocation brackets that can remedy this, but you need to check the clearance."

Been Around the Block Heavyhaul07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drick View Post
    Thanks Heavy!

By chance do you have the DSC's on your 2.0's"
    No I haven't

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by drick View Post
    Quick search yielded no results on this. Anyone running these shocks, regardless of lift kit? If so any feedback one way or the other on them? My use case for this kit:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...one-running-it
    To be clear these are the ones I'm asking about:

Front - 883-26-017

http://www.ridefox.com/product.php?m...=33&ref=filter

Rear - 883-26-018

http://www.ridefox.com/product.php?m...itfit#fitguide

My buddy has these on his JKU and loves them. I have the kings and mine are much harsher than his. Both of us are set at 2 clicks from dead soft. We both had to have the front shock mounts moved slightly to keep the shock body from hitting. We found out when my drivers shock seized. It had been bent and we found the marks on the shock body. Just make sure you have room. If not add some shock relocation brackets.

Fresh Catch

Thumbs up

disregard, the pricing is wrong on the Synergy site for these shocks. They cost as much / more than the lift does.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    My buddy has these on his JKU and loves them. I have the kings and mine are much harsher than his. Both of us are set at 2 clicks from dead soft. We both had to have the front shock mounts moved slightly to keep the shock body from hitting. We found out when my drivers shock seized. It had been bent and we found the marks on the shock body. Just make sure you have room. If not add some shock relocation brackets.
    thanks gunner, if i win the lottery or get sponsored like Eddie then maybe i will get them. Synergy's site makes them look 1/2 the price they really are..