SHOW us the SNOW!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, for those of you who don't live in California or Nevada and have no idea how bad the drought in our neck of the woods has been, this might seem a little over the top but for us, the snow pack up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains is where our water comes from and the more snow we can get, the better. Needless to say, it was super exciting to see some of the white stuff sticking around for the first time this winter and I can only hope to see more of it in the near future.

That being said, I want to see pics of your Jeep in the snow but the catch is, I'd like to see ones that were taken during the winter of 2015-2016. Whether it's just a trace amount of a TON of snow, I'd like to keep this thread updated with as many current pics as possible just so that we can create a record of what this winter was like.

Anyway, to kick things off, here's a shot of Pappy out in his first snow of the year.
DSC05507.jpg

And, here are a few shots of Renny out in his first snow ever and to kick things up a notch, out on the trail.
DSC05528.jpg

DSC05544.jpg

DSC05551.jpg

DSC05554.jpg

DSC05555.jpg

DSC05559.jpg

DSC05564.jpg

DSC05565.jpg

DSC05571.jpg

crowrb29

Really hoping El Niño is for real and they aren't hyping up something that isn't coming. Snow pack has been pretty lackluster the last couple of years.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
While I am definitely jealous of the snow, I had my front tops off today as it was lower 70s. Taken in all the sun! It was nice.

MTG

Caught the Bug
SHO us the SNO!!

Probably not exactly what you had in mind, but it was a wonderful sight to see on my way to the office this morning.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447186516.484323.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447186529.934740.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
SHO us the SNO!!

Man those are some awesome pics I can't wait til we get some here in NC needless to say we didn't get any snow until February of this year so maybe we will get some earlier this year

Gadget

Caught the Bug
So jealous, love the snow. Every time I see Rubicat I almost regret not getting the Dozer color.

boardsurfer

Got stir crazy today knowing there was all this snow up the mountains and decided to take more time off today to get up in it and have some fun. This time, we took Rubicat out into the white stuff and here are a couple of pics from the trail.

Wow. Poster worthy. :thumb:

CarolinaJK

Wow there are some crazy looking shots in this thread! I'll be adding some around Thanksgiving when I make my trip to WV!

CandAMudders

Love the shots of Renny. That red is such an awesome contrast to the snow...you are going to get some pretty spectacular photos this winter.

Top Bottom