PR44 and track bar relocation

Exodus 4x4

A few months back I installed an EVO drag link flip and now I've decided I'm going to upgrade to a PR44 soon. I'm wondering how will my track bar relocation bracket transfer over? Will I have to order a new one from EVO to accommodate the larger tubes?

Heholua

When you order your PR44 have a track bar relocation bracket welded on. ORE, Dynatrac, Northridge 4x4, all can do this.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
To answer your question, no the d link flip for the stock axles will not fit the pr44. You need the pr44 d link kit since it has bigger tubes.

Exodus 4x4

To answer your question, no the d link flip for the stock axles will not fit the pr44. You need the pr44 d link kit since it has bigger tubes.

I'll probably just have them weld one on like in the pic above. It's good to know there's options though. Thanks Coz

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They can weld one on but that's has nothing to do with your draglink flip you talking about seperate things

The Evo d link flip kit is the trackbar bracket as well as the actual d link. You shouldn't do one without the other so he isn't really talking about two different things lol

Lance628

The Evo d link flip kit is the trackbar bracket as well as the actual d link. You shouldn't do one without the other so he isn't really talking about two different things lol

Oh I didn't know it came with the track bar bracket as well my bad

iRonin

When you order your PR44 have a track bar relocation bracket welded on. ORE, Dynatrac, Northridge 4x4, all can do this.

This is the route I went as well. Can remember the cost but it was nominal considering. Between it and the DL flip I was able to to run the track bar to the top-most slot on the bracket and the geometry was niiiiice and parallel. :rock:

Exodus 4x4

This is the route I went as well. Can remember the cost but it was nominal considering. Between it and the DL flip I was able to to run the track bar to the top-most slot on the bracket and the geometry was niiiiice and parallel. :rock:

Yeah looking at the picture the top hole looks about the same height as the EVO bracket. Now that I've made up my mind on which route I'm going I'm pacing the floor, waiting to pull the trigger on it all.

Top Bottom