Wave from Torrance, CA

potdraGGer

Hey All!

I'm new to the forum and am soon to be new to the world of JK's. I grew up with a couple of Jeep'ers and regularly spend time off-road in Cali and a little in AZ and Hawaii. At this exact moment, I'm Jeep-less.😥 My last rig was an XJ that I had big plans for but had to give it up. Now I look forward to a JKU in 2016. Got my fingers crossed. Good to meet you all.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey All!

I'm new to the forum and am soon to be new to the world of JK's. I grew up with a couple of Jeep'ers and regularly spend time off-road in Cali and a little in AZ and Hawaii. At this exact moment, I'm Jeep-less.😥 My last rig was an XJ that I had big plans for but had to give it up. Now I look forward to a JKU in 2016. Got my fingers crossed. Good to meet you all.

Welcome to WAL!

dillard09

Welcome to the family from a neighbor in Hermosa Beach! 🙋 Until you get your JK if we are having a run or meet and greet and you would like to tag along, let someone know and I'm sure that would love to have a co pilot.

potdraGGer

Great to meet you!

Very cool! You must be talking about the one on Torrance Blvd. My best friend used to live on Elm between Carson and Torrance.

Welcome to WAL, know the area well, my parents still own my childhood home up the street from the Vans shoe store.

potdraGGer

Thank you!!

I would love to tag along and get the experience.

Welcome to the family from a neighbor in Hermosa Beach!  Until you get your JK if we are having a run or meet and greet and you would like to tag along, let someone know and I'm sure that would love to have a co pilot.

Trunkmonkey

That's the one, the house is literally up the street from the store. I lived there for 16 yrs and went to the local schools (Elementary, Middle and High school). I'm in Vegas now.

Top Bottom