No more scratches!!! :)

BLCK4X4

I'm about ready to get my doors, front grill, and hood wrapped in a Clear wrap that is guaranteed to keep the paint from getting damaged in any way without changing the existed body color:) specially on my new black JK I'm pretty excited about it:)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447368317.158336.jpg

Marauder

I gave up on keeping mine scratch free a long time ago. Lol My son always shakes his head at me. "Dad, you hit another branch."

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
^^this. Adds character. Curious to see how it comes out though.

Same here, I imagine that if it doesn't mess up the paint, the branch would somehow damage the clear film too I would think. Granted you could reapply the film at any point, but I guess it depends on how much that is

Skid_Kid

Same here, I imagine that if it doesn't mess up the paint, the branch would somehow damage the clear film too I would think. Granted you could reapply the film at any point, but I guess it depends on how much that is

This would happen, depends on how thick the wrap is. I am not a fan of it due to if it gets messed up you have to replace the whole part that is ripped. Also if a piece gets gets a rip or tear and water gets under it, well just bring on the corrosion issues....

07streetbobrider

That's why I got white. Bought it to use but didn't really want a brand new jeep that looks 10 yr's old. Shortly after I got it I was going on a trail that was running out and getting narrow with branches squealing on both sides. My sons told me "dad we should at least keep some paint on it" lol..can only see the scuffs if you look down the side and on purpose...just standing by it, it looks brand new still.

thardy

Banned
Kendawg198 on here has magnets on his to keep from getting so many scratches. It's actually pretty nice.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445789122.576227.jpg

Grubbicon

I have gave up on scratches a long time ago. Now someone just needs to come up a dent resistant wrap. Then Id be in for sure lol.

WJCO

Meme King
We call it Colorado Pin-striping around here. My neighbor swears by a fresh coat of hand wax on the pillars and sides before each wheel trip and the branches glide right off without damaging the clear coat. I may try it next year.

Top Bottom