Wave from Effort Pa!

Jknewbi

Hi all, love what you guys do! I ordered a 2016 JKUR hard rock in granite with the manual tranny. It's finished being built but waiting for it to ship... Having a hard time with the wait!! Ugh, I'm not good with waiting LOL! Its a long trip to most of you all from where I'm at but Im still looking forward to joining in once get some upgrades done..... And it finally arrives of course hahah!

Lance628

Welcome from Maine and congrats on the new jeep, and don't worry there's a lot of us east coasters here too

Jknewbi

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447464902.338737.jpg

Here is what I'm giving up to get my jeep. One big toy at a time... Was fun to own but it killed me to see it sit in my garage 6 months out of the year. Wife wanted a convertible so what better than a jeep for some open air wheeling [emoji12][emoji106]

JeepJeep75

Welcome! Too bad you couldn't keep your mustang. Looks like it was fun. It's pretty safe to say that your new jeep will be just as fun, maybe not as fast, but it'll find a way to scare you in a good way I'm sure. [emoji6]

Jknewbi

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448131134.710334.jpg

It finally came in! And just in time for my annual trip to get kielbasa for thanksgiving! Stopped at one of the overhead coal conveyors near Shenandoah Pa. Wanted to take a picture next to the old coal breaker just down the road from this but it was all fenced off...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It finally came in! And just in time for my annual trip to get kielbasa for thanksgiving! Stopped at one of the overhead coal conveyors near Shenandoah Pa. Wanted to take a picture next to the old coal breaker just down the road from this but it was all fenced off...

That is a great color JKUR :yup:

Welcome to WAL!

Jknewbi

Thanks all! I'm really happy with it except for the Uconnect...... So temperamental to connect to my iPhone compared to our 4Runner. Any tips?

Top Bottom