JCR Stubby, Warn VR8000, Prolink & Poison Spyder Fairlead

TheFett

Alright, so I have bought my new front AEV bumper and looking to move out the "old" stuff. I am looking to sell my JCR Mauler Stubby front bumper, with my Warn VR 8000 winch, my Factor 55 ProLink, and my Poison Spyder fairlead. My JCR bumper is roughly 1yr 8months old, and the winch is now just over 2 years old. ProLink is just over 1 year old, as is the synthetic cable/rope.

So New breakdown:
JCR Mauler Stubby = $599
Powder coating = $75 (local shop good quality)
Warn VR 8000 =$499
Synthetic cable = $100
Factor 55 Prolink = $95
Poison Spyder Fairlead = $55

New total = $1423
Thinking something fair, you guys tell me!

Not looking to make a killing off someone on here, just trying to recoup my loss to my new bumper a slight bit. Honestly NO OFFER refused! ALL in good shape, Florida sun has faded the winch box a bit like you can see in the pictures. Winch has been used a total of 4 times since I got it. Bumper is in great shape, never wrecked or beaten off-road. Fairlead has some paint rubbed off since before the ProLink the hook was scratching it.

I CAN ship (on your dime though). I will drive it to the place of your choosing to drop off and ship out, not a problem. You arrange the shipping and I'll get the boxes and packing! Located in South Florida zip is 34953, so you can figure shipping in a rough way. Check out the pics, let me know if you want more, different angles, or anything.

Thanks for checking it out, thanks for the fair responses :drinks: **THE LIGHT DOES NOT GO WITH THIS SALE** I like my light and Im keeping it.....:cheesy:
IMG_8938.jpg IMG_8941.jpg IMG_8942.jpg IMG_8943.jpg IMG_8945.jpg IMG_8947.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Alright, so I have bought my new front AEV bumper and looking to move out the "old" stuff. I am looking to sell my JCR Mauler Stubby front bumper, with my Warn VR 8000 winch, my Factor 55 ProLink, and my Poison Spyder fairlead. My JCR bumper is roughly 1yr 8months old, and the winch is now just over 2 years old. ProLink is just over 1 year old, as is the synthetic cable/rope.

So New breakdown:
JCR Mauler Stubby = $599
Powder coating = $75 (local shop good quality)
Warn VR 8000 =$499
Synthetic cable = $100
Factor 55 Prolink = $95
Poison Spyder Fairlead = $55

New total = $1423
Thinking something fair, you guys tell me!

Not looking to make a killing off someone on here, just trying to recoup my loss to my new bumper a slight bit. Honestly NO OFFER refused! ALL in good shape, Florida sun has faded the winch box a bit like you can see in the pictures. Winch has been used a total of 4 times since I got it. Bumper is in great shape, never wrecked or beaten off-road. Fairlead has some paint rubbed off since before the ProLink the hook was scratching it.

I CAN ship (on your dime though). I will drive it to the place of your choosing to drop off and ship out, not a problem. You arrange the shipping and I'll get the boxes and packing! Located in South Florida zip is 34953, so you can figure shipping in a rough way. Check out the pics, let me know if you want more, different angles, or anything.

Thanks for checking it out, thanks for the fair responses :drinks: **THE LIGHT DOES NOT GO WITH THIS SALE** I like my light and Im keeping it.....:cheesy:

How long is your synthetic line? is it WARN spydura or other?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I will buy it (Warn rope) what is your Paypal address?

damn it. I wanted the rope and the prolink

EDIT: NVM; Warn rates their rope to 10k. I have a 12k powerplant, I'll stick to my original plan and hold out for Aramid 18k line w/ a safety thimble

Last edited:

TheFett

Ok I might need to clarify:
Prices I stated were what the "new" prices on the web are. Figured if someone was to buy new now that would represent close to your cost.
Other than the winch cable and winch. I bought those at 4 Wheel Parts show in Orlando. Since currently you could buy this winch online for $499 I showed that as the price. I actually paid closer to $800 and paid an extra $100 at the Warn guys table for the Warn rope. So wasn't sure what to post a price for that cable, so just posted $100 cause I paid that.
So my intent was to sell the lot all together. But if someone wants part or piece, like bumper or winch (with cable) I could part pieces out to help people out too. Don't even know what to ask for the winch and cable together, let me know.

So to recap. Looking to sell all parts. Thinking if separate then something like this:
Bumper
Winch w/winch cable, ProLink & Fairlead
Or
Fairlead & ProLink can go separate too

Sorry for any confusion or frustration guys.

Top Bottom