Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like all the little ladies have wet there pants

Looks like all the little ladies have wet there pants

Nice bumper the only problem is the winch set to high up and it blocks the air flow to the radiator

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally posted here:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...-Now-Available!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koasta11 View Post
    Nice bumper the only problem is the winch set to high up and it blocks the air flow to the radiator

The winch won't block the airflow to the radiator

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TFD View Post
    The winch won't block the airflow to the radiator

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Correct. If cooling system is working right, a winch won't matter.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

driving around town no problem but if you are going 100 mph +

I guess that's a matter of opinion the air flow is restricted from the winch. It might not be that big of deal but if you are down in the desert flying around I would not want my winch up like that. I actually switched out my ps to a genright brawler because of it there is no restrictions to the radiator.

I guess that's a matter of opinion the air flow is restricted from the winch.
    Opinions do not affect the air...
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

All I can say is if you are driving around town no problem but if you are going 100 mph + across the desert me personally I don't want any restrictions. If you put anything in front of a grill it restricts it. You are right opinions don't matter I guess it all depends on what you are doing and how reliable you want your jeep 😉

All I can say is if you are driving around town no problem but if you are going 100 mph + across the desert me personally I don't want any restrictions. If you put anything in front of a grill it restricts it. You are right opinions don't matter I guess it all depends on what you are doing and how reliable you want your jeep 😉

Every jeep or vehicle for that matter has its limitations. I guess it's a matter of how much you want to push your limits. 99% of jeep owners do not have jeeps that cruise at 100 mph much less in the desert.

I guess that's a matter of opinion the air flow is restricted from the winch. It might not be that big of deal but if you are down in the desert flying around I would not want my winch up like that. I actually switched out my ps to a genright brawler because of it there is no restrictions to the radiator.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Opinions do not affect the air...
    Science
    All I can say is if you are driving around town no problem but if you are going 100 mph + across the desert me personally I don't want any restrictions. If you put anything in front of a grill it restricts it. You are right opinions don't matter I guess it all depends on what you are doing and how reliable you want your jeep ��

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch1981 View Post
    Every jeep or vehicle for that matter has its limitations. I guess it's a matter of how much you want to push your limits. 99% of jeep owners do not have jeeps that cruise at 100 mph much less in the desert.
    When I first put my zeon on my WJ blocking the tiny ass little grill, my Jeep started overheating on long mountain grades. I thought for sure it was the winch. Talked to 3 buddies with winches blocking the grill and they had no issues. I found out shortly after that I had a bad fan clutch. After fixing that, issue was gone and has been gone for years. My winch is still blocking almost the whole grill.

IMG_20161013_100445_843.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 10-24-2016 at 04:08 PM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

I never really thought of myself as part of the 1% lol but I guess I am because I am pretty much hooked with baja. But it does put more pressure on everything 40" toyo's in 4 Wheel high going across a 16 mile long dried lake bed with 9 Ford raptors doing 100+ it is so much fun!! But everything counts the winch for me makes a difference you have to keep it cool especially when you are kicking out 450 ponies. If you get more air without it why would I put something in front of it but to each his own.

Around town my temp is running 186 to 196 which according to Robbi is a little to cool I have a Motech 6.2 with a 6L80 6 speed tranny and a 2 speed Atlas. Motech is awesome and Robbi prefers to keep the winch down.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast