Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In lieu of Northridge4x4's recent posts promoting the videos they make and the direction in which they have chosen to take their business, I have decided to end our working relationship with them. Please note that this has absolutely nothing to do with advertising fees and if anything, I have initiated a refund for the remaining balance of their annual commitment. Fortunately, I am at a place in my life where I can choose with whom I do business and for a variety of reasons, I am choosing to no longer do business with Northridge4x4. Needless to say, you will no longer be seeing them here on WAYALIFE.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Did you guys not read his post? He states why.

Well the video thread got deleted, so I didn't get the read that, all I saw was the initial posting of the video, watched the video, commented on the thread, and went about my day.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I read that, but it means nothing to me as I didn't see the thread he was referring to so I was wanting to know what they did. That's all
You don't need to see a thread in order to know why they got dropped, it's in his post.

Well the video thread got deleted, so I didn't get the read that, all I saw was the initial posting of the video, watched the video, commented on the thread, and went about my day.
No need to read the thread that got deleted to know why. As I said to jake the reason is in eddies post.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Its unfortunate to see that Northridge put the almighty dollar above friendships and long standing relationships. It was obvious in their BLATANT attempt to make their own videos which were a bit too similar to the Wayalife videos. Glad you made this decision Eddie.

JakeJK

Well did a quick google search and ass why there was conflict. You guys could've just said that northridge produced and posted videos that compete with similar Wayalife videos would've cleared it up instead of me looking like an idiot

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well did a quick google search and ass why there was conflict. You guys could've just said that northridge produced and posted videos that compete with similar Wayalife videos would've cleared it up instead of me looking like an idiot

I just did. Sensitive much?

thardy

Banned
It is an unfortunate situation but fully understand. It's definitely nice to be in a position to choose who you do business with.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Agreed. Strange that it would be a problem now given that "bucket list" by nr4x4 has been out for a while and was the "first of northridge videos" to be similar as in, narrative and music... but, anyway...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Agreed. Strange that it would be a problem now given that "bucket list" by nr4x4 has been out for a while and was the "first of northridge videos" to be similar as in, narrative and music... but, anyway...

Perhaps you don't get it but ,I for one understand and have no respect for the NR4x4 camp. So UNORIGINAL.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
While I'm sure this will come as no huge surprise to some, I support Eddie's position 100%. There comes a point in time (at least for most people anyway) where "enough is enough" and you must stand up for what you know is right. From my perspective, and these are my words and not anyone else's, Northridge has been increasingly using this site in an attempt to position itself to make money doing far more than just reselling Jeep parts. Frankly, I find it disgusting. And for anyone who has been in this game for more than five years, you know that Northridge owes a lot of its success to the forums that Eddie has laboriously built. Seeing Northridge pimp videos which, regardless of the quality (or lack thereof), were blatant ripoffs of Eddie and Cindy's bread and butter business was, well, telling.

Some things in this life are far more important than money. Honor, integrity, and loyalty are at the top of the list...as is remembering who you are, how you got to where you are, and who helped you get there. It's about God damn time people in this nation start remembering those concepts before we become even more of an entitled, "what's in it for me" society...in other words, before this entire nation becomes Kalifornia. Rant over.

Here is a :beer: for you Eddie. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision but the right ones never are.

Top Bottom