Lift advice

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Alrighty guys, so i posted up here a little while ago about me trading in for a 4 door and i think that day has come. Im going tomorrow to pick up my 2011 fully loaded rubi. Got a killer deal on it and am excited to start a not so aggressive build as it will be my minivan soon here lol. Im going for a very capable offroad vehicle but will not have much of a jeep fund available to me.

Hows this setup sound to you guys, anyone run it or have any advice?

Evo leveling kit
Cut flares
Keeping my Slabs
35 Trail Graps
C gussets
Proteks
Evo rear D ring mounts
1/4 pounder and stinger and eventually a winch
Ill keep my rubi rails and eventually throw some evo sliders on

Thoughts concerns or questions? Thanks guys!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Honestly, your list sounds like a great point to be content at for a long time, and build from there if the need ever arises. I'm always amazed what these 4 doors can do on 35s. Looking forward to seeing your new rig!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
its gonna be a soild build! text me when the parts are in and we can have an install party!:rock:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Honestly, your list sounds like a great point to be content at for a long time, and build from there if the need ever arises. I'm always amazed what these 4 doors can do on 35s. Looking forward to seeing your new rig!

Thank you! I sure am going to miss my 37s but family comes before jeep haha I think its a perfect mix of budget friendly and still being able to come out to Rausch and make some trips to come meet some people!

its gonna be a soild build! text me when the parts are in and we can have an install party!:rock:

Thanks steve! hopefully the new girl will be cooperative with me haha

Top Bottom