Wave from the midwest

Mr_Adams

Hi all, my name is Aaron and I'm a jeepaholic... lol Bought my first jeep this past summer, a 2013 JKU Sport. Haven't done much in the way of mod's so far but doing lots of research and have a list a mile long... in due time. I'm really enjoying it so far though. Been to Silver Lake a few times and had it out on lots of trails in northern Michigan. Heading down south next week and planning to check out Redbird in Indiana, Turkey Bay in KY, and the Dirt Devil in TN. I think I've watched every wayalife video on YouTube and want to give Eddie props for putting them together, very high quality and enjoyable. My favorite is probably Wild West. Anyways, looking forward to lots of good times to come in the Jeep community...
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

jedg

Okay... first, welcome to WAL.

Second, I have a bone to pick with you. Not sure how you folks up their decided this (I lived I WI for a bit and they said the same thing...)... you are NOT the Midwest.. you're NORTH... plain and simple... you can't get any further North in the continental U.S.... Canada is the next thing north of you...

SO.... welcome to WAL and have fun up there... in the NORTH.... :brows: hahahahaha!

Mr_Adams

Okay... first, welcome to WAL.

Second, I have a bone to pick with you. Not sure how you folks up their decided this (I lived I WI for a bit and they said the same thing...)... you are NOT the Midwest.. you're NORTH... plain and simple... you can't get any further North in the continental U.S.... Canada is the next thing north of you...

SO.... welcome to WAL and have fun up there... in the NORTH.... :brows: hahahahaha!

LOL... I actually agree but I dint draw the maps. That said I don't consider myself as being "up north" until I get north of Clare, MI.:hmm:

map.png

Top Bottom