App Battery Drain

plext0r

I have the WayALife app installed on my Samsung S3 running Android 4.4.2. I have noticed multiple times that if I start the app, view a few threads, then lock my phone, I'll come back in an hour or more and the battery has drained significantly. See this photo:
Screenshot_2015-11-17-11-00-32.jpg

I have had to Force Stop the app to get it to stop draining my battery. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not subscribed to any forums at this time. The first time I noticed this I was subscribed to the For Sale forum, so I unsubscribed. I have all notifications disabled in the App.

FLKEYSJK

I am subscribed to a good amount of forums and I check this app at least every hour and I haven't noticed any significant difference in battery loss but I have an iPhone so it could just be an android related problem🤔

allwhitejeeps

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447784901.855369.jpg I have similar battery usage but I'm on the app a lot. I know iPhones have a low power mode to disable background app refresh so I'm sure android has it too

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know for iPhones there is a setting where you can disable the auto refresh (background app refresh) so it will not be constantly fetching data. I have it off for all my apps and it helps my battery ten fold. For the last 24 hours Wayalife has used 45% of my battery lol if I didn't have the app refresh off I'm sure it would be more

Top Bottom