It's a way of life

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You know I never thought about it till today but every time I drive my Tahoe or my wife's BMW and I passed by other Tahoe's or BMWs you'd never get so much as get a second look from them. However, why is it that every time I'm in my Jeep other Jeepers will go out of their way to wave at you. a wise man once said: It's not just a Jeep its a Wayalife!

I enjoy being out in nature going where only my Jeep can take me. I've met some awesome people, made friends and been to places I've never imagined I'd find myself.

What draws you to this way of life???

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I think the only other group of people that have the same level of enthusiasm are bike guys.

FuriousDz

LOL!! I think the only other group of people that have the same level of enthusiasm are bike guys.

You are exactly correct. Bikers always wave at each other. Although when i had my sport bike not all the harley guys would wave.
I believe guys with corvettes also hava secret handshake. ;)

JKjohnson

I have a few friends in Harley Clubs and according to them to wave is a sign of respect between bikers to show love for lost members.

I know as a Jeep owner to me it is like being part of a secret society and when you wave at another Jeep driver and they wave back its like you know exactly what the other one is thinking... I guess that's how i see it.
I'm usually thinking, If I drive off this road, I wonder how far i could make it before I have to turn around. LOL

JAGS

Hooked
What draws you to this way of life???

I had a MB on lease before I bought my 12' JKUR in mid-June. I have 8yr old boy/girl twins and to me, I wanted something that would be means of transportation and yet also something that would provide the family with lasting memories for as long as it is cool for them to hang with mom and dad.

We've already made many lasting memories with a summer road trip and several trail runs. We have a custom map of Cali in the garage with all the major trails/OHV spots and my son and daughter are constantly looking at it, laughing about the trail names and saying which ones they would like to do. :thumb:

It's become my obsession and yet also something the whole family can get into. Heck, my wife even recently named the rig for me after months of Jeep talk.

Now that is a "way of life" and why I wave as I can only hope other jeepers are having as much fun as me! :yup:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
You are exactly correct. Bikers always wave at each other. Although when i had my sport bike not all the harley guys would wave.
I believe guys with corvettes also hava secret handshake. ;)

Being a long time Harley owner, I can tell you sometimes they don't wave 'cause if they did they'd drop their tools.:cheesy:

FuriousDz

Being a long time Harley owner, I can tell you sometimes they don't wave 'cause if they did they'd drop their tools.:cheesy:

Haha, having a sport bike was fun but if i had the chance to get another bike id go for the new harley forty-eight.

But....since i need new axles i dont see that happening anytime soon.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Drove the Jeep today for the first time in a week or so. Reminded me all over again about this wonderful way of life.

Last edited:

RockyJk

Drive the Jeep today for the first time in a week or so. Reminded me all over again about this wonderful way of life.

Me too! Lol i hadn't driven it since i got the 35s like 3 weeks ago, took for a cruise and got a couple waves i love my jk haha

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
To me, its about getting out to places I would never get to unless I was in a Jeep. It’s about making new friends because you have something in common and speak the same language ... Jeep. It’s about going with those friends on vacations to far away places to wheel and be out of the concrete jungle. Its about blow-out parties in the middle of nowhere and your non-Jeep friends have no idea how much fun they are missing. It’s about helping others in the crew fix their rig on the trail and it’s not even a question that everyone pitches in to help, loans tools and parts, and leave no one behind. It’s about seeing a challenge and taking it on head first.

I have been extremely blessed to have met the friends I have and run with them on many, many adventures :standing wave:. Our Jeep friends have become our family :yup:. It has become our Way Of Life!:rock:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
To me, its about getting out to places I would never get to unless I was in a Jeep. It’s about making new friends because you have something in common and speak the same language ... Jeep. It’s about going with those friends on vacations to far away places to wheel and be out of the concrete jungle. Its about blow-out parties in the middle of nowhere and your non-Jeep friends have no idea how much fun they are missing. It’s about helping others in the crew fix their rig on the trail and it’s not even a question that everyone pitches in to help, loans tools and parts, and leave no one behind. It’s about seeing a challenge and taking it on head first.

I have been extremely blessed to have met the friends I have and run with them on many, many adventures :standing wave:. Our Jeep friends have become our family :yup:. It has become our Way Of Life!:rock:

Amen Brother:rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
mcpuck said:

This should be on a shirt. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just watching Criminal Minds and someone said "It's a Wayalife" and I looked up to see a Jeep. :cheesy: But there wasn't one.

Serg5000

My girl and I love this way of life. Being out in the middle of nowhere is awesome. Doing so with friends is priceless. This truly is living.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Couldn't have said it any better McPuck. WAYALIFE!

Miramontes

Outdoors

It is part being out where I can clear my mind and the celebration of family and community. When I was a kid dad would take us on hikes, fishing and exploring new places. In High School he gave me his Ford Bronco. You could always find a helping hand on the trail. No matter from what walk of life they came from. So it was only fitting for me to do the same with my family. I hope to create a lasting good impression in my kids life's.

Zombie Crusher

Way of Life

Recently bought a JKU Rubicon and my wife and I LOVE the adventures we have been on. I had a couple of Jeeps in the past when I was young, but only now understand how having a Jeep is a WAY OF LIFE! I dont see myself EVER not having at least on Jeep!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I love this Wayalife just for the fact you can meet someone for the first time and they are instant friends to hang out and party with just because they own a jeep it's a wonderful way of life! 👍🍻:yup:

Ray ⛺

Top Bottom