VIDEO : NOISE GRAPPLERS - Hear the Soothing Sound of Nitto Mud Grapplers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are interested in getting a set of Nitto Mud Grapplers for your Jeep but wanted to know what they sound like on the highway, this short video clip will give you a better idea of just how loud they really are. So you know, we've made the clip long as I think you really need to hear the beehive buzzing in your head for a period of time to really appreciate the experience. I hope you enjoy.

Still want a set? :cool:

WJCO

Meme King
For those of you who are interested in getting a set of Nitto Mud Grapplers for your Jeep but wanted to know what they sound like on the highway, this short video clip will give you a better idea of just how loud they really are. So you know, we've made the clip long as I think you really need to hear the beehive buzzing in your head for a period of time to really appreciate the experience. I hope you enjoy.

Tell the guy behind you to get off your ass and get off his horn.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

LOL Honestly, no I do not. I can't imagine how loud it would get with my kids and wife fighting to be heard over the tires. :crazyeyes:

SJ21XDC

Yep - sounds about right :yup:. I just put a set on. They look cool, but when I get 10,000 miles on mine, they will be sold to someone with a F250 and going back to the trail grapplers!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So who's your new sponsor, what should we run since Nitto dropped you?

:cheesy: I believe that Nitto would of had to of been a sponsor of mine in order for them to "drop" me. Nice try though.

BTW, you might want to try Craigslist. I think you'll have a better time buying and selling stuff. Aside from being a troll, that is pretty much the only reason why you're here.

T&ERun

LOSER
I had a set of 37x13.50 for awhile and sold them because of the noise and because of how hard the tires were. I had load range E. Hard as rocks. Loving my 40" Toyos now.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WHAT DID YOU SAY!? DO I WANT A PET?

Lol God and I thought my set was loud! That 15.50 is even louder! Me want!!!

Jeeper Jr.

Since I have never heard an off road tire or even rode in a Jeep, on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the loudest, how bad is this?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WHAT DID YOU SAY!? DO I WANT A PET?

Lol God and I thought my set was loud! That 15.50 is even louder! Me want!!!

LOL!! Exactly. The voids between the tread on a set of 40x15.50's are quite large and that accounts to these being as loud as they are. But, we like them. :yup:

Since I have never heard an off road tire or even rode in a Jeep, on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the loudest, how bad is this?

Of all the MT's I have ever run, these would be a 10. The only other set that I have seen to be this loud are Super Swapper Boggers.

RebelconJk

DANG!! those are some loud tires! We have a jeep at our shop right now with 37x13.50's and i thought those were loud! :eek:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL!! Exactly. The voids between the tread on a set of 40x15.50's are quite large and that accounts to these being as loud as they are. But, we like them. :yup:

Oh I agree I love mine! Can't wait till I can afford a set of them in 37's

Top Bottom