2013 jeep 4dr is all over the road on the highway .not even drivable floats all over

Jeep87$

By 2013 Jeep Wrangler is all over the road on the highway. Bumps and dips on the road make it impossible for me to drive my jeep to work 60 miles each way.

WJCO

Meme King
By 2013 Jeep Wrangler is all over the road on the highway. Bumps and dips on the road make it impossible for me to drive my jeep to work 60 miles each way.

Like Death wobble or uncontrollable steering wheel shake? Or like wanders left and right and won't return to center?

WJCO

Meme King
We talked on the last thread too. Did you ever get your caster angle proper? And you were having steering boxes that kept blowing out too. Has this Jeep ever been in an accident that you know of? And how are the condition of the tires?

Jeep87$

I put in a high steer kit new springs new steering stabilizer rear jks adjustable tax bar and front adjustable trac bar, upper adjustable control arms fix lowers and it just came back from the dealership had to put a new steering box in it they out my caster up to 7 positive I lowered it to 5.5. I need someone that lives in New York that know about lifted jeeps [emoji120]🏻

crowrb29

Check the torque specs on all of your front end components. Especially the track bar as it is what keeps your axle centered underneath the vehicle. Make sure your drag link and trackbar are parallel to each other as well.

I'd also remove the trackbar from the mount and check the holes in the mount on both sides to make sure they aren't ovaled out. Check to make sure that your drag link adjustment sleeve is flush with the openening on the drag link itself too.

Jeep87$

Brand new synergy ball joints I had the synergy tie rod and they took that off and out the stock one back . This jeep had been nothing but a nightmare : really need the person to look at it

WJCO

Meme King
Brand new synergy ball joints I had the synergy tie rod and they took that off and out the stock one back . This jeep had been nothing but a nightmare : really need the person to look at it

What city are you in or close to? I can try to call a few of my guys in the morning and see if they know of a reputable 4x4/Jeep shop in the area.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know it's late and dark out but can you take a pic of your front end from head on so we can see your steering.

Top Bottom