WTB: N-FAB Nerf Step Bars JKU

JKRosie

Evening!

Just like the title says I am looking for a pair of black N-Fab for a 4-Door ( or any type of step similar to this basic design, I believe there are a few other companies that produce steps similar to these.) I am in Kansas (I drive between Lawrence and Wichita frequently) and will be on break from school after December 15th and would be willing to come to you(weather permitting) if you do not like the idea of shipping.

N fab steps.jpg

projectMMTB

Got a set in my garage if you're still interested

Nothing wrong with them they were just a gift and I have a use for rock sliders over steps
Pm sent

TennJK

Got a set in my garage if you're still interested

Nothing wrong with them they were just a gift and I have a use for rock sliders over steps
Pm sent

How much protection do these actually have? I was looking at a set because I think they look kick ass. But if they don't protect anything then I will look at other options

projectMMTB

How much protection do these actually have? I was looking at a set because I think they look kick ass. But if they don't protect anything then I will look at other options

What do you mean by protection?
Like rocks?
Because they'll just get you hung up on rocks that's why I got rock sliders

JKRosie

Yeah I understand that the protection isn't tucked in like a rock slider but I'm not going to be on any rocks sadly. A street cruiser for the time being with some occasional mud :( I'm also an average 5foot9 and once I get larger tires and a small lift I'll probably need the lower step !

projectMMTB

Yeah I understand that the protection isn't tucked in like a rock slider but I'm not going to be on any rocks sadly. A street cruiser for the time being with some occasional mud :( I'm also an average 5foot9 and once I get larger tires and a small lift I'll probably need the lower step !

If you aren't on the rocks you got nothing to worry about.
They're a good step, my mom and girlfriend loved the help getting in [emoji23]
But seriously they do the job and you can't go wrong with them and they look good man

projectMMTB

Yeah for rocks. I didn't know if the steps would cause a problem there. Definitely going with sliders

I went with sliders.
If you want a step take a look at teraflex or rockslide engineering
It's a slider but comes out about 3" from the body for extra protection and double as a step

daverawr

Don't do it I had my passenger side tear out from my subframe during a trail ride. Do yourself a favor and buy some sliders if you plan on running trails

Top Bottom