Extreme Terrain Ripping Off WAYALIFE...Again!

rob_p

It seems it's the season to "borrow", just received this.
What ever happened to originality

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447985366.042253.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Yup, it's real, I just looked at my email and seen it

Wow. Unbelieveable. Eddie, I know we've all been poking fun at Northridge for this whole thing and I know you have thick skin, but sorry for what you're going through with this. That is just ridiculous. That flyer is more offensive than anything IMO.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wow. Unbelieveable. Eddie, I know we've all been poking fun at Northridge for this whole thing and I know you have thick skin, but sorry for what you're going through with this. That is just ridiculous. That flyer is more offensive than anything IMO.

To be clear that flyer is not Northridge, it's extreme terrain. Those fucks we're selling the jk logo sticker and were caught before

Sessoms14X

"It's more than a rig"...... ? Lame

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Extreme Terrain are Extreme Thiefs. I'd like to say it's unbelievable but this is the same company that tried to deny selling the Project-JK logos.

CarolinaJK

Wow this is crazy! Their sister company "American Muscle", it's for Mustangs, is one of the absolute best companies I've ever dealt with. Crazy how this company can rip people off like that by using someone else's slogan.

Top Bottom