I always wonder why people talk crap about WAL on other forums

quickc6

Mopar makes a Big Brake kit for the JK front. It includes 13 inch rotors, dual piston calipers, brake pads, larger master cylinder, larger vacuum boost ,brake lines,
and larger reservoir all for around $700 online. 70 percent of your braking is the front brakes. I installed this kit on my jeep and completely happy with it. You can't you can't beat the price of this kit.

This thread was originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?32390-Dynatrac-pro-grip-brakes

Mopar makes a Big Brake kit for the JK front. It includes 13 inch rotors, dual piston calipers, brake pads, larger master cylinder, larger vacuum boost ,brake lines,
and larger reservoir all for around $700 online. 70 percent of your braking is the front brakes. I installed this kit on my jeep and completely happy with it. You can't you can't beat the price of this kit.

I would like to see a comparison between this and the teraflex or progrip

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I would to. But who has money to do a comparison? Moneywise the Big Brake kit makes more sense.

Moneywise? You spend $700 on JUST the front. $950 Gets you Dynatrac Progrip 1 front and rear, calipers, rotors, pads and all without having to break into the plumbing. Not to mention, evenly distributed braking so no more nose diving during hard braking.

Last edited:

sc_rhino

Moneywise? You spend $700 on JUST the front. $950 Gets you Dynatrac Progrip 1 front and rear, calipers, rotors, pads and all without having to break into the plumbing. Not to mention, evenly distributed braking so no more nose diving during hard braking.

You use the stock calipers but use upgraded caliper brackets.

tooslow76

I have the Teraflex brake upgrade on 37". I had a small bus pull out in front of me yesterday and slam the brakes. If I had the stock brakes I would have hit the bus. I'm so happy I did the upgrade.

quickc6

And with the Dynatech System you get 4 rotors ,8 brake pads and 4 adapter rings. Oh I! Sorry you have to bleed the brakes when you're done.rear brake are 30 percent of your braking so your rear brakes don't need to be as big as your front brakes. Look at any sports car. Front brakes are larger than the rear. I know the jk is not a sports car but the concept is the same. I've never nose dived. Braking is not evenly distributed with 70/30 braking.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
And with the Dynatech System you get 4 rotors ,8 brake pads and 4 adapter rings. Oh I! Sorry you have to bleed the brakes when you're done.rear brake are 30 percent of your braking so your rear brakes don't need to be as big as your front brakes. Look at any sports car. Front brakes are larger than the rear. I know the jk is not a sports car but the concept is the same. I've never nose dived. Braking is not evenly distributed with 70/30 braking.

Still not understanding your argument. As you said, the JK isn't a sport car. You need evenly distributed brakes when crawling, not all of your tires are always on the ground, or maybe your front tires are in slick shit and you need your rear to hold you in place.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It's great how people can just type stuff up and post it on the internet without any first hand experience testing multiple kits and yet, make it sound like they're talking with some kind of authority. :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It's great how people can just type stuff up and post it on the internet without any first hand experience testing multiple kits and yet, make it sound like they're talking with some kind of authority. :crazyeyes:

And They don't even spell Dynatrac correctly !

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

You do?!
They are!?
I look at MANY sports car... :thumb:
It isnt?! You sure about that? Something about some saying like "Jeep being the only true American sports car" comes to mind...
You sure? Wait, which concept? "JK is not a sports car", or "rear brakes are 30% of your breaking"
:thinking: how are you determining this? :hmm:

I think that about clears it up... :yup:

Last edited:

quickc6

I never said theBig Bake kit was better than the other kits. I was giving the op options. But on WAL the only options that count are the ones that are favorable to the sponsors. I always wonder why people talk crap about WAL on other forums. Now I know why. Delete me from your forum.

Lance628

I never said theBig Bake kit was better than the other kits. I was giving the op options. But on WAL the only options that count are the ones that are favorable to the sponsors. I always wonder why people talk crap about WAL on other forums. Now I know why. Delete me from your forum.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448039799.234933.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Woo Buddy, slow down there... you seem to have forgotten things like "Facts", "Knowlege", and "First had Experience"
12274485_10203603858897172_3112671293248496119_n.jpg

Delete yourself. Log off and never return.

You spewed your mouth with random bullshit and now are pissy because everyone is calling you out on it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

:cheesy: False. Those forums are just filled with thin skinned pussies who cannot handle being wrong. Who also make claims based in personal opinions without due regard to factual information or evidence. Looks like you'll fit right in with them.

And we don't delete accounts here. Man up and log off.

Top Bottom