Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info on Leveling Kit and Shocks 15 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by wackamole View Post
    Any qualms with it? I know they're a good company and only about 2 hours from where I live. Do you have any issues with front sag having the weight of an aftermarket bumper? I'm also at the point were it's 250 for the Evo, plus 100 or so per shock.. at that point, for another two hundred, I can just get an OME and be done with it. That's kind of where I am right now.
    OME coils are too stiff for me. I love the ride on these. I have a poison spyder brawler lite bumper and skid plate with a winch and I currently have exactly 2" over normal stock measurements.

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by wackamole View Post
    You and me both, brother. Are you still running factory shocks, or did you pick up some TFs too?
    Factory shocks till they go. I have put about 10k miles on the shocks since I done the lift and have had no problems. During those miles I have been to raush creek off road park on them and pulled my boat and camper several hundred miles. No issues
    14 Dune JK- Its a never ending project
    95- Honda Del Sol- 2nd Project.
    Instagram- Tallhamer

Knows a Thing or Two Eezybreezy08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mds22 View Post
    OME coils are too stiff for me. I love the ride on these. I have a poison spyder brawler lite bumper and skid plate with a winch and I currently have exactly 2" over normal stock measurements.
    What size tires are you running

Knows a Thing or Two ScoobyCarolanNC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    Here is an an inexpensive/popular option.
    Good luck.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/sus...s66109br9.html
    Do you really have to pull the front driveshaft to install? That's the only place where I'm slightly uncomfortable doing this myself.

Knows a Thing or Two Eezybreezy08's Avatar
    I never pulled no drive shaft

Knows a Thing or Two SilverBack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyCarolanNC View Post
    Do you really have to pull the front driveshaft to install? That's the only place where I'm slightly uncomfortable doing this myself.
    You do not need to pull the front driveshaft to install the leveling kit.

Knows a Thing or Two ScoobyCarolanNC's Avatar
    That's what I figured, but the install instructions I read on quadratech say to. I was a bit confused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12