Wave from Northern Virginia

Wee Nut

Greetings all:

I'm new to Jeeps, sort of...a few years ago, I had a beautiful 1943 GPW, but I had to sell it. That wasn't easy.

Fast forward, and I now have a 42 Willys MB project in the garage and a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Willy's wheeler in the driveway. I was essentially a hardcore Land Rover guy my whole life. I will always love the old Land Rovers, but they've lost their way, and the interesting ones are getting pretty old. I like all the old 4x4s, Land Cruisers, Monteros, Patrols, Broncos, Scouts, etc.

I chose Jeep for the vehicle to drive me and my family into the future. My plan is to someday drive my Wrangler around the US and see all of the great sites and drive many of the trails (depending on how I build up the Jeep!). Eddie's amazing videos help inform my eventual plan.

I eventually hope to lift and lock this Wrangler, add skid plates, etc., etc. - that's a bit in the future. I'm just getting used to the stock 4wd system and easing my way into it!

Thanks to the fellow Jeep drivers giving a wave already out on the road - my kids love it. This is a great community. I'm a bit of a lurker and kind of quiet on the boards, but I look forward to learning from y'all well into the future.

Take care,
Jon (AKA Wee Nut)

Top Bottom