2015 Silver Sahara build

Roadkinglsu

So I got my JKU in Sept. First mod was tires and wheels. Went with Mamba MX2 17X8 paired with Cooper S/T Maxx 295/70R17's. Really nice tires, ride great, quiet, and plenty good for the hunting camp and offroad. No serious mudding in them. Picture keeps rotating so I am trying to fix that. I will attach pics in a bit. image2.jpg

Last edited:

Roadkinglsu

So next in line is the front bumper. Wanted it built and ready to install when I put my OME 2.5" heavy lift on. The bumper will be modular in design. Since we do hydrographics at my gun store, we will place a really cool Kryptek Raid camo pattern on the full width wings of the bumper. Here is the start of the bumper. There will be a brush guard as well. Working on it as we speak. image1.jpg

Roadkinglsu

I am curious to that as well. It holds decently on my duck guns in pits and getting beat around. I will put an automotive clear on it to help protect it. Pics of that will be up within the week hopefully. I also plan on doing the fenders, and wings of the back bumper when I build it.

The hydrographic a sound cool, how well do they hold up to abrasion and hits?

I am curious to that as well. It holds decently on my duck guns in pits and getting beat around. I will put an automotive clear on it to help protect it. Pics of that will be up within the week hopefully. I also plan on doing the fenders, and wings of the back bumper when I build it.

If you Cerakote it clear it should last well. I have a friend down here that does that to the guns he dips and he says it makes them much more durable. He Cerakoted my rifle and it holds up really well. I don't have any graphics just Cerakote color

Top Bottom