Wave from the flat lands...

troy-bilt

Hey all

Been around for a while absorbing and watching the amazing videos. Figured better give my wave and introduce myself.

Been around off-road for most of my life in some shape or form. Was sucked into the Jeep lifestyle about 10 years ago. What started as a fun little vehicle to tool around in on weekends has quickly evolved into a full on addiction. Currently each driving able member of my family has a Jeep. A 13' JKU (mine), a 15' JK (Wife's), and a 01 XJ (son's). Daughter will more than likely make the 4th in our family in about a year. Sister also has a 13' JKU Ruby as well. So guess you could say we've gone both feet in.

This past summer we completed the Western half of the Trans America Trail. While not super technical, it was an amazing trip that spanned 16 days and 4700 miles. The JKU provided the perfect platform and we completed it all with zero issues.

IMG_1197.jpg

Now that the wife has one that we can still have our weekend cruises in, I am about to embark on building mine to be much more capable and stout. Looking forward to getting to know you all a little more and hopefully can contribute here and there as well.

:thumb:

Top Bottom