Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynomax ultraflo exhaust system

Dynomax ultraflo exhaust system

I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448422211.461131.jpg

Hooked
    I will sell you mine. $200 plus shipping! Slightly used sitting on a shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged_Rowan View Post
    I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
    Did you check Amazon? Last time a checked them didn't have the complete system in stock but they had all the pieces for it. Pm dynomax and they can give you the part numbers for it. Just make sure you tell them what year and model you have as the intermediate pipe is different for each.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

So here is the deal, we are waiting on a part of this puzzle and it has been a while. Once I know more I will update this.....
    Sorry about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc741 View Post
    I will sell you mine. $200 plus shipping! Slightly used sitting on a shelf.
    U have more info? Tried pm you , and it doesn't work

Hooked
    I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BertaNation View Post
    I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.
    That seems like a lot of tedious work though

Hooked
    That seems like a lot of tedious work though
    Really wasn't a big hassle. Summit had most of the parts and I got others off ebay. Don't get me wrong it would have been alot easier if the kit was available.

Quote Originally Posted by BertaNation View Post
    Really wasn't a big hassle. Summit had most of the parts and I got others off ebay. Don't get me wrong it would have been alot easier if the kit was available.
    Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by JKCRWLR View Post
    Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wayne
    Motor is important as well since the intermediate pipe is different
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast