Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Dynomax ultraflo exhaust system

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch Rugged_Rowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    45

    Dynomax ultraflo exhaust system

    I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448422211.461131.jpg

  2. #2
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    116
    I will sell you mine. $200 plus shipping! Slightly used sitting on a shelf.

  3. #3
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugged_Rowan View Post
    I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448422211.461131.jpg
    Did you check Amazon? Last time a checked them didn't have the complete system in stock but they had all the pieces for it. Pm dynomax and they can give you the part numbers for it. Just make sure you tell them what year and model you have as the intermediate pipe is different for each.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

  4. #4
    Advertiser DynoMax Exhaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    302
    So here is the deal, we are waiting on a part of this puzzle and it has been a while. Once I know more I will update this.....
    Sorry about this.

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch Rugged_Rowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc741 View Post
    I will sell you mine. $200 plus shipping! Slightly used sitting on a shelf.
    U have more info? Tried pm you , and it doesn't work

  6. #6
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugged_Rowan View Post
    I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448422211.461131.jpg
    I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.

  7. #7
    Fresh Catch Rugged_Rowan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by BertaNation View Post
    I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.
    That seems like a lot of tedious work though

  8. #8
    Hooked
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugged_Rowan View Post
    That seems like a lot of tedious work though
    Really wasn't a big hassle. Summit had most of the parts and I got others off ebay. Don't get me wrong it would have been alot easier if the kit was available.

  9. #9
    Been Around the Block JKCRWLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by BertaNation View Post
    Really wasn't a big hassle. Summit had most of the parts and I got others off ebay. Don't get me wrong it would have been alot easier if the kit was available.
    Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

    Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    Wayne

  10. #10
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by JKCRWLR View Post
    Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

    Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    Wayne
    Motor is important as well since the intermediate pipe is different
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS