Dynomax ultraflo exhaust system

Rugged_Rowan

I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448422211.461131.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I've been trying to look for this exhaust everywhere, and every vendor has it on back order, has anyone tried ordering this recently? Or is this exhaust going to be discontinued ?
View attachment 174975

Did you check Amazon? Last time a checked them didn't have the complete system in stock but they had all the pieces for it. Pm dynomax and they can give you the part numbers for it. Just make sure you tell them what year and model you have as the intermediate pipe is different for each.

So here is the deal, we are waiting on a part of this puzzle and it has been a while. Once I know more I will update this.....
Sorry about this.

BertaNation

View attachment 174975

I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.

Rugged_Rowan

I just pieced my kit out. I had to order from a couple different places but I was able to get all the pieces exept for the exhaust tip. Figured I could go to my local exhaust shop and they could figure something out for that.

That seems like a lot of tedious work though

JKCRWLR

Really wasn't a big hassle. Summit had most of the parts and I got others off ebay. Don't get me wrong it would have been alot easier if the kit was available.

Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wayne

Just an FYI, we do not call this out as a 2 door specific system but it will fit a 2 door if you want to make a cut on the intermediate pipe. :)
It was designed around the 4 door application.

Can you share the part #'s and whether it is for a 4dr or 2dr?

Much appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wayne

Boom!! Good info too.

Motor is important as well since the intermediate pipe is different

Top Bottom