25% OFF WAYALIFE Hoodie & T-Shirt SALE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
banner-25OFFSALE.jpg

Hey Everyone,
I would have called this a Christmas sale but it's a bit early for that and I might have called it a Black Friday sale only, we intend to keep it going until the end of the year so, I think calling it a WINTER SALE will just have to do. :crazyeyes: That being said, I wanted to let you know that all WAYALIFE Hoodie and T-Shirts in stock are now 25% OFF and will be until the end of the year!! Supplies and sizes are limited and available on a first come first serve basis so if you're wanting one, I would recommend that you place your order as soon as possible. For those of you who wish to order multiple items, I will do what I can to package them up together and refund the difference in shipping if it is at all possible.

To get started, simply click on the banner above or on the link below:
Click Here to START SHOPPING

Cindy and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :cool:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
WOW that's amazing thank you so much Eddie :thumb:

Me and my wife just ordered our first WAYALIFE t-shirts :thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving to all

8POUND

Thanks Eddie, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all on the forum.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
25% OFF WAYALIFE Hoodie & T-Shirt SALE!!

Ordered a t shirt last night! Was shooting for a sweatshirt but it was sold out :/ oh well can't wait to add to my t shirt collection!!!

bonedaddy

Question on fitment, for my fellow XL WAL'ers...

Question on fitment, for my fellow XL WAL'ers... from the experience of those who have ordered in the past would you say the sizes are true, a little bigger/smaller? I'm an XL for the most part, 2XL I swim in, but I know there are some occasions where XL's fit more like Larges...

Thanks in advance... :thumb:

- Donnie

Top Bottom