VIDEO - WHITE WEDNESDAY : Topless Winter Wheeling in a Willys

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It isn't everyday that we get a good snowfall in the middle of November but on this particular Wednesday, or should I say, Thanksgiving Eve, we got almost a foot of the white stuff. To celebrate this Wonderful White Wednesday, Cindy and I decided to bundle up and take Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B out to play in it! That's right - out to play in freezing cold temperatures, with the snow still coming down hard and of course, with the doors and top off! Here's a short video that will show you just how much fun we had wheeling our Willys in the snow, we hope you enjoy.

Now, this got us thinking - we can't be the only Jeep nuts out there who would do something as fun as this and so, we're asking you to post up a pic or even a short phone video of you wheeling in the snow and with BOTH your doors and top off. To the first 4 people who can do that, we'll reward you with a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and just because all this snow has put us in such a good mood, we'll even give a pair to a random member just for posting up on this thread. You have until Wednesday, December 2nd to post something up.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
Eddie & Cindy

attachment.php

SHOTGLASS WINNERS

Congratulations MTG!! You WON a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!! :thumb:

Had to get a few things started in the kitchen first.

View attachment 175189

And, selected completely at random, MedixJK WON a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses too :clap2:

I hope im the random winner, cause there damn sure aint no snow here!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few pics from the fun we had with Pappy in the snow! These first two poser shots were taken in our backyard after pulling him out of the stable.
main.php

main.php

Pappy heading up to the hill with Rubicat tagging along for support.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy :thumb:

I will say unless we get some snow anytime soon can't post any pics or vids.

Happy Thanksgiving to you both :yup:

RockyJk

That's awesome! Wish it snowed where I live!

Now I want to see Chris's FC driving in the snow like that lol

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well! That's awesome to see some old iron running around in the snow like that. It looked like it was a blast.

spinuck

At first I thought you were crazy, but I guess it's not much different than sledding. In this case the sled just happens to be a vintage Jeep. Looks like fun!

Top Bottom