Conniticut Elementary Shooting!!

BlackKnight

Hopefully none of us, nor people we know are affected. All we can do is hope, and pray for the familys involved...

The death total is up over 30, 20 of which are children :tearsdrip:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Prayer is definitely in order. I pray for all the families of those injured and killed as well as the first responders that have to deal with this cowards aftermath.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Saw that this morning. Not sure how someone could go into a school, of children nonetheless, and shoot it up.

BlackKnight

Saw that this morning. Not sure how someone could go into a school, of children nonetheless, and shoot it up.

Aparently more info has come out.
The shooting spree started in New Jersey, where his brother is dead and girlfriend is missing. then to conn, where he killed his dad, and then to teh school to kill his mom (a teacher at the school) and proceeded to try to wipe out her class and as many others as he could. Supposedly his younger brother was in the woods hiding in Camo clothing, presumedly went with him to the school...

still, hard to really imagine, and even harder to imagin what those familys are going through/will go through...

rinkishjk

Ive been hearing about this all day and its sickening. What a tragedy. Those poor kids had there whole life..
Prayers for all involved in ct and hopefully nobody on here is affected.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I hope that bastard is being flayed in Hell in agonizing pain and disparity!

I have a kindergartner and I can't start to imagine the parents loss! This just makes me sad inside!

I hope the parents and survivors can be strong and make it through the holidays!

RamP

This tragedy happened about 10 minutes from my house. As a father of 2 , an 8 year old and a 7 year old, this has hit me pretty hard today. Praying that the family's find some sort of comfort through this. I could not imagine what some of our friends are going through right now..

Tranquillity

This tragedy happened about 10 minutes from my house. As a father of 2 , an 8 year old and a 7 year old, this has hit me pretty hard today. Praying that the family's find some sort of comfort through this. I could not imagine what some of our friends are going through right now..

Even if its thousand miles from where I live, as a father too I find this very hard to go trough... My toughts are with those families :(

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
More to the story now.

NEWTOWN, Conn.--St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church was evacuated during its noon mass on Sunday due to an anonymous threat made by phone.

A spokesman for the church told Yahoo News that an unidentified male called the rectory, threatening to "kill everyone."

"My friend didn't finish the job," the caller said, according to the church official.

The church alerted state police, who said it was a credible enough threat and ordered the church be evacuated, the spokesman said.

At approximately 12:30 p.m., Monsignor Robert Weiss interrupted a younger priest, "calmly told the parishoners there was a threat," and led the evacuation of approximately 500 people, he said.

Read the entire article here, http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...unspecified-threat-during-noon-182416799.html

Top Bottom