Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conniticut Elementary Shooting!!

Knows a Thing or Two BlackKnight's Avatar

Conniticut Elementary Shooting!!

Hopefully none of us, nor people we know are affected. All we can do is hope, and pray for the familys involved...

The death total is up over 30, 20 of which are children

Prayer is definitely in order. I pray for all the families of those injured and killed as well as the first responders that have to deal with this cowards aftermath.

Saw that this morning. Not sure how someone could go into a school, of children nonetheless, and shoot it up.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Knows a Thing or Two BlackKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Saw that this morning. Not sure how someone could go into a school, of children nonetheless, and shoot it up.
    Aparently more info has come out.
    The shooting spree started in New Jersey, where his brother is dead and girlfriend is missing. then to conn, where he killed his dad, and then to teh school to kill his mom (a teacher at the school) and proceeded to try to wipe out her class and as many others as he could. Supposedly his younger brother was in the woods hiding in Camo clothing, presumedly went with him to the school...

still, hard to really imagine, and even harder to imagin what those familys are going through/will go through...

Ive been hearing about this all day and its sickening. What a tragedy. Those poor kids had there whole life..
    Prayers for all involved in ct and hopefully nobody on here is affected.

I hope that bastard is being flayed in Hell in agonizing pain and disparity!

I have a kindergartner and I can't start to imagine the parents loss! This just makes me sad inside!

I hope the parents and survivors can be strong and make it through the holidays!
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

This tragedy happened about 10 minutes from my house. As a father of 2 , an 8 year old and a 7 year old, this has hit me pretty hard today. Praying that the family's find some sort of comfort through this. I could not imagine what some of our friends are going through right now..

Been Around the Block Tranquillity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RamP View Post
    This tragedy happened about 10 minutes from my house. As a father of 2 , an 8 year old and a 7 year old, this has hit me pretty hard today. Praying that the family's find some sort of comfort through this. I could not imagine what some of our friends are going through right now..
    Even if its thousand miles from where I live, as a father too I find this very hard to go trough... My toughts are with those families
    No colors anymore I want them to turn black

More to the story now.

NEWTOWN, Conn.--St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church was evacuated during its noon mass on Sunday due to an anonymous threat made by phone.

A spokesman for the church told Yahoo News that an unidentified male called the rectory, threatening to "kill everyone."

"My friend didn't finish the job," the caller said, according to the church official.

The church alerted state police, who said it was a credible enough threat and ordered the church be evacuated, the spokesman said.

At approximately 12:30 p.m., Monsignor Robert Weiss interrupted a younger priest, "calmly told the parishoners there was a threat," and led the evacuation of approximately 500 people, he said.

Read the entire article here, http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...182416799.html
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Here is a great article from a very smart guy.

http://www.policeone.com/active-shoo...emy-is-denial/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast