Turning Jeep Back to Stock HELP!!! lol

gunn_10

I live in south/central New Jersey and im looking to turn my 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited back to stock so I can trade it in for a new RUBICON

Looking for stock suspension .. springs shocks ect./ stock front and rear bumpers/ and maybe some stock non cut fender flares. I cut mine and want to keep them.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I live in south/central New Jersey and im looking to turn my 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited back to stock so I can trade it in for a new RUBICON

Looking for stock suspension .. springs shocks ect./ stock front and rear bumpers/ and maybe some stock non cut fender flares. I cut mine and want to keep them.

Im in west deptford and have all stock suspension, tire carrier, tires, and front and read bumper if your interested.

mds22

I have stock springs, Rubi shocks, control arms complete bumpers, fender flares (w/lights), head lights, tail lights, etc... All collecting dust in my garage. I'm sure it would be better to find it locally, but if you can't locate something let me know.

And rubicon tires w/ 7k miles

Last edited:

gunn_10

I have stock springs, Rubi shocks, control arms complete bumpers, fender flares (w/lights), head lights, tail lights, etc... All collecting dust in my garage. I'm sure it would be better to find it locally, but if you can't locate something let me know.

And rubicon tires w/ 7k miles

ok thanks buddy I will let you know.

WarriorJeep

I have both front fender skins, OEM rear tire carrier, led third brake light, hard top, wheels (Rubicon), and one pair (not all 4) fender flares. All take offs when I bought it in April. Factory white. Headlights and tail light assemblies too

Factory suspension with less than 200 miles on it too

Happy to ship whatever you need if I've got it

Just PM me
David

P.S: stock makes me sad

Last edited:
Top Bottom