Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Turning Jeep Back to Stock HELP!!! lol

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch gunn_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hainesport New Jersey
    Posts
    22

    Turning Jeep Back to Stock HELP!!! lol

    I live in south/central New Jersey and im looking to turn my 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited back to stock so I can trade it in for a new RUBICON

    Looking for stock suspension .. springs shocks ect./ stock front and rear bumpers/ and maybe some stock non cut fender flares. I cut mine and want to keep them.

  2. #2
    Old Timer Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,646
    I have stock suspension and bumpers. Send me a pm.

  3. #3
    Nothing but a Thing GregMort13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    West Deptford, NJ
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn_10 View Post
    I live in south/central New Jersey and im looking to turn my 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited back to stock so I can trade it in for a new RUBICON

    Looking for stock suspension .. springs shocks ect./ stock front and rear bumpers/ and maybe some stock non cut fender flares. I cut mine and want to keep them.
    Im in west deptford and have all stock suspension, tire carrier, tires, and front and read bumper if your interested.

  4. #4
    Been Around the Block mds22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    430

    Turning Jeep Back to Stock HELP!!! lol

    I have stock springs, Rubi shocks, control arms complete bumpers, fender flares (w/lights), head lights, tail lights, etc... All collecting dust in my garage. I'm sure it would be better to find it locally, but if you can't locate something let me know.

    And rubicon tires w/ 7k miles
    Last edited by mds22; 11-29-2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: And stock Rubi tires

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch gunn_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hainesport New Jersey
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by mds22 View Post
    I have stock springs, Rubi shocks, control arms complete bumpers, fender flares (w/lights), head lights, tail lights, etc... All collecting dust in my garage. I'm sure it would be better to find it locally, but if you can't locate something let me know.

    And rubicon tires w/ 7k miles
    ok thanks buddy I will let you know.

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch gunn_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hainesport New Jersey
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by GregMort13 View Post
    Im in west deptford and have all stock suspension, tire carrier, tires, and front and read bumper if your interested.
    PM message sent

  7. #7
    Been Around the Block WarriorJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn_10 View Post
    I live in south/central New Jersey and im looking to turn my 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited back to stock so I can trade it in for a new RUBICON

    Looking for stock suspension .. springs shocks ect./ stock front and rear bumpers/ and maybe some stock non cut fender flares. I cut mine and want to keep them.
    I have both front fender skins, OEM rear tire carrier, led third brake light, hard top, wheels (Rubicon), and one pair (not all 4) fender flares. All take offs when I bought it in April. Factory white. Headlights and tail light assemblies too

    Factory suspension with less than 200 miles on it too

    Happy to ship whatever you need if I've got it

    Just PM me
    David

    P.S: stock makes me sad
    Last edited by WarriorJeep; 11-30-2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: added to it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS