CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
The HEARTLAND video is in the works!

Sequence 01.Still032-jkx.jpg

9179_397055577041864_439751634_n.jpg

RockIt Man

Sweet! Can't wait!

Is it possible for attending a JKX to be my lifelong dream, even though I've only know about it for a couple years :thinking:

Holeshot

Banned
hooo mannn, can't wait! your videos are a delight for the eyes, and a god damn dream inspiration moment :rock: I swear, someday you'll see my rig in one of these videos :standing wave:

htweelz

I cannot wait. I look so forward to these videos. You guys always do a great job on them and they inspire me to make my videos better. My whole family sits down and watches them when they come out.:rock:

StrizzyChris

Losing my patients! Is it too much to expect a 30 min video out on a weekly or at least biweekly basis!? I don't think so!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Losing my patients!

As a member of the medical profession losing your patients is never, never acceptable. :grayno: Maybe you should stop staring at all those nurses and pay more attention to what you are doing? :idontknow:

:cheesy:

GCM 2

I have been away from the forum for so long, I had forgotten about this work in progress. :icon_crazy:

StrizzyChris

As a member of the medical profession losing your patients is never, never acceptable. :grayno: Maybe you should stop staring at all those nurses and pay more attention to what you are doing? :idontknow:

:cheesy:

:cheesy: lmao....Well we all have our flaws! Mone just happens to be a wondering eye
:crazyeyes::shock::eek:;):brows:

Top Bottom