Finally Got The Lift Installed - Rough Country 2.5inch lift with 33inch tires

tonytony9

Just as the title states, I finally installed a lift on my Jk! Took my Dad and I around 6 hours to install and I absolutely love the turn out. You can check out my build thread here if you are interested in any of the mods I have done to my rig.

I am currently running a little over 33inch tires and a rough country 2.5inch lift with stock coils and shocks. I believe the overall ride quality has greatly improved (I personally like the stiffer feel I know have in the sway of my rig). Also, the stance of the rig when you are in and out of it is perfect for me.

Before:
View attachment 175693
View attachment 175692

During:
View attachment 175694
View attachment 175695

After:
View attachment 175696
View attachment 175697

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Just as the title states, I finally installed a lift on my Jk! Took my Dad and I around 6 hours to install and I absolutely love the turn out. You can check out my build thread here if you are interested in any of the mods I have done to my rig.

I am currently running a little over 33inch tires and a rough country 2.5inch lift with stock coils and shocks. I believe the overall ride quality has greatly improved (I personally like the stiffer feel I know have in the sway of my rig). Also, the stance of the rig when you are in and out of it is perfect for me.

Before:
View attachment 175693 View attachment 175692

During:
View attachment 175694 View attachment 175695

After:
View attachment 175696 View attachment 175697

Came out nice lookin.

Top Bottom