Axia Offroad feels they can advertise for free

samyinaz

I was looking for feedback on a good safari top, and got some good direction on another forum...thought I would share it here. I was looking for a top that didn't flap and stretch as much as the Bestop and another unknown brand that I had, and someone pointed me to Axia Offroad. I just picked up their safari top and it's pretty cool. Used my old header and attached to the rear rollbar using a pretty cool clamp. I'll give more updates as I use it, but so far it's pretty nice. Super tight. Check it out and let me know if any other have feedback about it.

Photo Dec 02, 9 35 04 AM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow! Holy Shit! That's a cool clamp. I'm buying a box of 500 as we speak.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot:

readImage.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
A quick google search of your username shows you posted the same thing with the same link to axiaoffroad on at least 4 other forums, and multiple times on some forums, all with the same link to axia. All are either today or the past few days. Coincidence? Maybe not, but combining that with the fact that this axia place is located in Chandler, AZ, and it all becomes pretty clear. You own the place and you are here to pimp your shit for free. If that info doesn't prove me right then maybe this screenshot will. Sam Y in AZ, again a coincidence? You could at least be a bit more discrete when trying to be shady. I mean are you stupid or what?

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 9.20.09 PM.jpg

Maybe you'll get lucky and get your own sticky at the top of the sub-forum along with extreme terrain and spod.

Oh, and welcome to Wayalife!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Checkmate, lol. Good research, soldier.

And OP, in case you didn't pick up on my sarcasm, I didn't order any clamps, don't go looking through your system for the invoice.

Robar

The Enforcer
I was looking for feedback on a good safari top, and got some good direction on another forum...thought I would share it here. I was looking for a top that didn't flap and stretch as much as the Bestop and another unknown brand that I had, and someone pointed me to Axia Offroad. I just picked up their safari top and it's pretty cool. Used my old header and attached to the rear rollbar using a pretty cool clamp. I'll give more updates as I use it, but so far it's pretty nice. Super tight. Check it out and let me know if any other have feedback about it.

http://axiaoffroad.com/Jeep/Jeep-ac...extinguisher/bikini-safari-soft-top-strapless

Hey Sam, I guess the real estate business didn't go well for you? You really should read the rules before you post up and advertise your business.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Fuck that! He needs to read the rules and become a legit advertiser if he wants to stay. A wave won't fix that.

I didnt know he had a business till right after highoctane figured him out.

After looking back at that clamp....a $1.50 hose clamp would do that same job lol.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Wow, a business owner trying to act like a pleased customer? What a fucking tool. And they make a better top than Bestop? Yeah, doubt that. Some peoples mothers should have swallowed.

Ddays

Hooked
I'll buy some of your clamps if you buy these stupid damn chips I can't seem to give away fer chrissake...

chips.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
:wings:

YAHOO! I FINALLY GOT A BID!!
Well now that I got one I'm gonna play hard to get. I won't take anything less than $3.01 and a pair of Axia hose clamps.
I wanna try them out on my tractor radiator.

Lance628

:wings:

YAHOO! I FINALLY GOT A BID!!
Well now that I got one I'm gonna play hard to get. I won't take anything less than $3.01 and a pair of Axia hose clamps.
I wanna try them out on my tractor radiator.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449095182.830233.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Damn, that is one fine looking clamp! Work as good as a Bestop one? If so we may have a winner
unless someone wants to sweeten the pot?? :thumb:

Top Bottom