EVO 1 Getting Ready for KOH!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sweet! Can't remember what he said he was going with as far as paint/decal at suds n grubs but it should look great!

And thanks for posting this as I need to put in for that time off at work.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks good!

Everyone knows you gain 20 HP with this color!

And in case anyone wants to pile on and say you get X more HP with color Y, please note the Official rules state that 20 HP is the maximum you can gain with any color. :cheesy:

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

WOW what a difference a paint job makes! If it weren't for the hood and reinforced stingeri wouldn't have a clue that was Evo1. Cant wait to see the final product with those neon orange Slabs!

FoxC

Looks good!

And in case anyone wants to pile on and say you get X more HP with color Y, please note the Official rules state that 20 HP is the maximum you can gain with any color. :cheesy:
Man...thats F'd up! My dealer promised me at least a 30hp increase with that color...:thinking:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
My prior favorite paint combo on Evo 1 was the matte red Mel had on it a few years ago. I have to say this might be my new favorite. Looks like it's a matte white, or is that just the pics making it look matte?

White_JKU

Looks good!

Glad someone else finally realizes this important fact.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Press release:

Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 8.23.32 PM.png

Off Road Evolution is proud to announce that Discount Tire Motorsports has signed on as title sponsor for its 2013 racing season. With the support of Discount Tire, Off Road e\Evolution will campaign two rigs - it's EVO 1 JK and EVO TJ - at the King of the Hammers main event and Everyman Challenge event, as well as the Ultra4 Glen Helen and Ultra4 Vegas to Reno event.

Read more here - http://www.offroadevolution.com/images/PressRelease-discountTire.jpg

Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 8.23.17 PM.jpg

Top Bottom