Axle truss

jeep4dice

So I bent up my rubicon Dana 44 with sleeves and gussets just purchased a Dynatrac pro rock 44 unlimited. Is there any reason to put on a truss with these beefy tubes or shall I just call it good

BLK HULK

So I bent up my rubicon Dana 44 with sleeves and gussets just purchased a Dynatrac pro rock 44 unlimited. Is there any reason to put on a truss with these beefy tubes or shall I just call it good

For the price of them it's not a bad option, plus it looks bad a$$.
Get it done before you through it in, its easier to install when the axle is out, theres a few weld spots that can not be accessed when the axle is installed.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

https://youtu.be/WKOG0zR5Z8w

That is a video of ATX jumping their JKU with 40" tires on a PR44. While the hub does break, the axle housing did not. In fact, they repaired it and were driving that JK a few days later. My point being that you would waste you money welding a truss onto it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the price of them it's not a bad option, plus it looks bad a$$.
Get it done before you through it in, its easier to install when the axle is out, theres a few weld spots that can not be accessed when the axle is installed.

Please tell me you're not being serious.

BLK HULK

Please tell me you're not being serious.

Which part I just had front and rear trusses installed on the jku. The same guy just did my buddies rubi front and rear and didn't take the axles out. There's a few spots that make it alot easier to weld the truss on while the axle is off...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Which part I just had front and rear trusses installed on the jku. The same guy just did my buddies rubi front and rear and didn't take the axles out. There's a few spots that make it alot easier to weld the truss on while the axle is off...

LOL!! Yeah, forget what I said.

BLK HULK

This ^^^^^^^^^

I'm not a prorock guy. As I put Rockjocks 60s on Blkhulk
I do know there is no truss made for Rockjock 60s or I probably would have put them on. I know a few guys now that have built 14bolt 1 tons an added truss's. TMR makes a wicked truss kit for this option.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a prorock guy. As I put Rockjocks 60s on Blkhulk
I do know there is no truss made for Rockjock 60s or I probably would have put them on. I know a few guys now that have built 14bolt 1 tons an added truss's. TMR makes a wicked truss kit for this option.

Clearly, you're a badass :yup:

BLK HULK

It doesn't make "ALOT" of difference when your spending that much cash. Whats an extra 230-250 per truss. Some people like the "badass" look of a truss on an axles.
Same reason why some people paint there arms or diff covers before putting them on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't make "ALOT" of difference when your spending that much cash. Whats an extra 230-250 per truss. Some people like the "badass" look of a truss on an axles.
Same reason why some people paint there arms or diff covers before putting them on.

Looks are everything :yup:

Top Bottom