Cooper Discoverer MTP

Discount Tire

In the market for a budget friendly M/T that balances off-road performance with on-road handling? If so, the Cooper Discoverer MTP may be for you! Exclusively available at Discount Tire, the MTP delivers dependable off-road performance and resists uneven wear, so if you have to hit the pavement, you can do so with confidence.

Cooper Discoverer MTP
UTQG: N/A

vFOouE

*Bulk of sizes will be available January, 2016.

Click here for Cooper Discoverer MTP Pricing and Availability through our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct.

For installed pricing, availability and ETA, please contact your local Discount Tire.

-KEY FEATURES-

• Aggressive traction in rough and loose off-road terrains delivered by the constant biting contact from the staggered tread blocks
  • Confident grip in soft off-road terrains like mud and sand with the scoop-like alternating shoulder scallops
  • Rugged durability with cut and abrasion resistance due to the aggressive "side-biter" sidewall
  • Extra toughness and resistance to stones and rocky terrain with the stone ejector ribs
  • Dependable highway handling and stability with the large tread blocks, which resist distortion, even under heavy vehicle loads

mtpbf_zpsulzpjguj.jpg

-MEDIA-

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Wow another new cooper can't wait to hear how it performs and nice tread design
Thanks for sharing

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
No worries, piginajeep. You are correct, the 265/75R-16 will be available sometime next month :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing the price compared to the SST. It's for my FC170. It only gets drive a couple miles a month so I would rather not spend big $$ on tires.

Discount Tire

Looking forward to seeing the price compared to the SST. It's for my FC170. It only gets drive a couple miles a month so I would rather not spend big $$ on tires.

I checked with our marketing department and it looks like our mail order pricing for the 265/75R-16 MTP will be $182.27 with FREE delivery.

dtch

Any idea when the 31x10.5r15 will be available? It's not showing up on the site.

Looks great!

el_chupo_

Got a set of these on order, hope to have them all mounted next Friday. Went with these instead of going back with the Duratrac. The manager at my local Discount Tire talked me into these, with the assurance that I would be happy or he would fix it.

Tread pattern looks great, and I will have some pics of these on wheels to compare to my old setup with the same sized Duratrac for the tire size thread as well.

Discount Tire

Got a set of these on order, hope to have them all mounted next Friday. Went with these instead of going back with the Duratrac. The manager at my local Discount Tire talked me into these, with the assurance that I would be happy or he would fix it.

Tread pattern looks great, and I will have some pics of these on wheels to compare to my old setup with the same sized Duratrac for the tire size thread as well.

We've received excellent feedback on the MTP, I'm sure you'll be pleased :thumb: Let us know what you think after you break in your new set.

Thank you for choosing Discount Tire!

Last edited:

Dana

I'm loving my Cooper discoverer MTP's. These grip the pavement much better than my last set, noise level is minimum and the gardening is much better. Went from 33/12.50/17 to 315/70/R17... Look great and feel great...now to see how well they last!!!

Attachments

• 1458440480842.jpg
    1458440480842.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 223

Discount Tire

Thank you for sharing with us and for choosing Discount Tire, Dana! We're glad your happy with your new set of MTP tires :thumb:

Top Bottom